2007 cosby

nftc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking up those teams will only help you get stronger for the playoffs. What you may lose during the season may result in big gains during the playoffs. Tell coach Shelton to get to work. Our Landers are coming! :angry:

The Boys are workin hard King. Get those landers back up to speed and I think we will have a very strong Conference next year.

That could happen, book, but I think Coach Shelton has something special going on at Cosby. I have a feeling that Cosby will never be a pushover again as long as the parents and fans don't mess it up and the coach leaves. If they work hard and find some new blood along the way, I'm going to say 7-3 for next year. Whoo!! <_<

I don't think you have to worry about parents or fans messing up anything for Shelton as far as I know all the parents and fans are Tyler Shelton fans! I hope we can go 10 and 0 but only time will tell! Best wishes to each and every team in 07! GO EAGLES!!!!!

Thats great. I started admiring the coaching staff after they came up to the Roan and whipped us. Our program has been asleep since 2003 when we lost in the first round to CAK. Hopefully, we can get the same enthusiasm as Coach Shelton and his staff and climb our way back to the top. It takes everybody to make a prgram successful.

Thats great. I started admiring the coaching staff after they came up to the Roan and whipped us. Our program has been asleep since 2003 when we lost in the first round to CAK. Hopefully, we can get the same enthusiasm as Coach Shelton and his staff and climb our way back to the top. It takes everybody to make a prgram successful.

If parents and fans stand behind their coaching staff as well as their team there is nothing a team can't do! I respect Shelton and his coaching staff very much! Your team is awesome as well! Good luck in 07! Hope to see ya in the fall! GO EAGLES! By the way I hope you don't listen to what that Gut Wrench Gary says I think he is just out to make trouble! I am glad our teams can play and no matter who wins we all come out with respect for one another!

Yes sir, I think it only benefits our teams if we have a powerful all around conference. I think everyone is going to work to implement that success and as long as ole Slick Rick doesn't jump on our bandwagons, we'll be o.k. :thumb: I don't think ole Gut Wrench will be throwing any muffins next year. ;)

Gut Wrench is coming to the Hampton &Cosby game next season. Said he was going to have a lare muffin on top of the Hummer. At least, thats what he told me.