nftc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A BIG congrats to 2 Cosby players making the TSWA All State team

WR - Jody Lowe

ATH. Kelvin Rone

Great job men!! We are very proud of you guys and will support you all the way no matter wether you go play College ball or not. You two can do whatever you want in life with a little hard work, Congratulations!

Well that I didn't know! Yeah, congrats to ya guys! We love ya! GO EAGLES!!!!

I heard that Gut Wrench Gary took the Hummer to Dennis Cove and got stuck down on Frog Level. Last time I saw him, he was driving a Land Rover. Whoooooooooooo!! :o:unsure:;)

Ha Ha Ha that is sooooo funny! Land Rover that is a far stretch from a hummer wouldn't ya say? GO EAGLES!!!!!

Yeah, I had to take the ole Red Dodge and pull him out. He was down there trout fishing and got water in his waders. He came out of there all galded with water blisters on his feet. Told me he slipped on a rock and swallowed his snuff. I had to let him out several times because he got so sick. I had a fresh batch of blueberry muffins in the back seat, but I couldn't persuade him to eat any! :lol: I wonder why? :D:lol:

Yeah, I had to take the ole Red Dodge and pull him out. He was down there trout fishing and got water in his waders. He came out of there all galded with water blisters on his feet. Told me he slipped on a rock and swallowed his snuff. I had to let him out several times because he got so sick. I had a fresh batch of blueberry muffins in the back seat, but I couldn't persuade him to eat any! :lol: I wonder why? :o:o

My mom makes some delicious prune muffins maybe he could eat some of those they would clean him out right nice. Maybe I will have her make a batch during next years season! Just kidding it's nice to have someone who talks like he does to make a team even better because there is always skeptics out there! IT IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS PLAYING BALL not him runnin off at the mouth!!!!!!

Edited by 4454h20

I have to give ole Gut Wrench credit. The idea of creating a character who talks in third person was very original. Either he has a lot of different user names, or everyone started copying him, because a lot of posters started doing it about the same time.

Yeah well if I couldn't log on as myself I don't think I would come on as someone else! Maybe he should go to Hollywood and become an actor or maybe just maybe he has what it takes to become a POLITICIAN but the way things are going in Government right now he would be PRESIDENT because he knows how to pose as someone he is not! JUST KIDDING HOPE NO ONE TAKES THIS SERIOUSLY!!!!!! I myself don't care to tell everyone my identity I AM "A COSBY FAITHFUL",MOTHER OF TWO OF THOSE "HIGH FLYING EAGLES" AND PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!! :lol::o:oB)

You know what they say, "Don't mess with a momma bear and her cubs". Hopefully, I'll have kids that can play the game. We've got good genetics. Everyone at Cloudland knows who my fiance' is. We might just create the next big thing at Cloudland, only he'll have my attitude this time!! Whoooo!! :thumb:

We won't have to wait until you have kids ,for the next big thing at Cloudland. The elementry is full of good kids and we have at least 10 exceptional ones in the bunch. With good Coaching and hard work, Cloudland is going to be FOR REAL. The 4th and 5th grade is absolutely loaded.

Edited by pujo

You know what they say, "Don't mess with a momma bear and her cubs". Hopefully, I'll have kids that can play the game. We've got good genetics. Everyone at Cloudland knows who my fiance' is. We might just create the next big thing at Cloudland, only he'll have my attitude this time!! Whoooo!! :o

Well congrats to you and your fiance! Hopefully you will have some boys or who knows even a girl that will play for Cloudland! Yep us momma bears love our cubs or should I say Us Momma Eagles love our Eaglettes! GO EAGLES!!!!!! :P:thumb::lol::)

We have about three good classes in a row coming up and what appeared to be a good class of middle schoolers so with lots of hard work keep looking for the Eagles to improve and eventually get over that first round HUMP!

GO EAGLES! Yep I watch them all they will all make some good high school football players in the future! :(B):thumb:B)

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas break is over and it's time to buckle down and get serious in the weight room young men. Spring practice is just around the corner and next fall will be here before you know it. If you thought winning 9 games last year was fun just remember the hard work we all put into it in the off season last year and work harder than that. Everyone is callin us a flash in the pan and think we can't even repeat what we did last season let alone improve so lets proove em wrong.

Edited by old24eagle

Christmas break is over and it's time to buckle down and get serious in the weight room young men. Spring practice is just around the corner and next fall will be here before you know it. If you thought winning 9 games last year was fun just remember the hard work we all put into it in the off season last year and work harder than that. Everyone is callin us a flash in the pan and think we can't even repeat what we did last season let alone improve so lets proove em wrong.

I hope that you and the rest of the coaching staff can put us on top again so we can show the skeptics that Cosby can and will do it again! I know my two boys are looking forward to it!! Working hard I tell ya working harder everyday! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!