List of undefeated teams

Jumpshot

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Undefeateds list is not working right. We'll fix it today. You can find the correct teams, though, by going to the Win/Loss rankings and clicking Statewide for each class.

svebakken is right, too, in that teams with less than seven games and results are not listed. Can you help us update Raleigh Egypt's schedule? In case they have only played 6 games I'll see if I can lower the requirement to 5 today.

How did RE do against Ridgeway last night?

Why was Ral-Egypt left off the undefeated teams' list? Still 6-0

Ok, my question is...Why is Liberty Tech listed as undefeated? :unsure:

Liberty LOST to Raleigh Egypt, at the start of the season!

Excuse me, but am I missing something here? How can a team lose a game, and STILL be listed as undefeated! What the heck kind of math is that!?

Edited by TraderB

Liberty chose not to count that Hall of Fame Game....crazy :lol:

It's absolutely preposterous that Liberty (or any other team) is permitted to "CHOOSE" not to count a loss, against its record! :ph34r:

Surely there must be some sort of policy, law or something that prohibits that sort of unethical practice. If not, then there needs to be!

That's cool....I just think if you sell tickets, wear uniforms, and hire refs....The game should be counted......

I agree 100%.

What is the rational behind a team being given the option of counting a particular loss, against its record?

Something really needs to be done about this rediculous practice. Soon, really soon!