IMAC Strong?

hessforprez

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that's why it was so close now. Him and Wiggins are pretty much the stars right?

I dont know who said IMAC would sweep district 1, but that's not even close. DB and SH may be down this year, but other than greeneville and a jekyll and hyde mo west and cherokee team, the IMAC is WEAAAAAAAAAAK

I dont know who said IMAC would sweep district 1, but that's not even close. DB and SH may be down this year, but other than greeneville and a jekyll and hyde mo west and cherokee team, the IMAC is WEAAAAAAAAAAK

No doubt the IMAC does not have much past Greeneville and ocassionally Cherokee (I haven't seen Mo West have a good night yet) but the Big 9 isn't much better. The Hill can play but can we stop putting DB in the mix until they actually show something? Pre season expectations are great, but on the court they have not shown much to date.

I see that's why it was so close now. Him and Wiggins are pretty much the stars right?

Wiggins and Gash are the big scorers but the 2 missing starters are key defensive players and pressure is what allows Greeneville to win - they could not run their trap with those guys missing and Gash running on one leg. Wiggins was ice cold and #20 for Boone did not miss a shot in the 1st half - Boone played well, but Greeneville won on a night they maybe should have lost. Bottom line on Greeneville, when they shoot well, no one in this area beats them - when they are cold, they will stuggle to win against most teams.

Daniel Boone almost beats Greeneville because of the sickness and injuries Greeneville has......Two starters didnt play, and Tremaine Gash (point guard) went down with an ankle injury early in the 2nd quarter.

Wiggins and Gash are the big scorers but the 2 missing starters are key defensive players and pressure is what allows Greeneville to win - they could not run their trap with those guys missing and Gash running on one leg. Wiggins was ice cold and #20 for Boone did not miss a shot in the 1st half - Boone played well, but Greeneville won on a night they maybe should have lost. Bottom line on Greeneville, when they shoot well, no one in this area beats them - when they are cold, they will stuggle to win against most teams.

devilfan_20- You must have not even been at the game because Gash played the entire game and didnt go down any quarter.

Roundballjunkie- Click (#20) had a awsome 1st half. But the 2nd half Wiggins wasnt going to let him score. So he started playing his karate defense. Wiggins didnt impress me. He shot about 30 shots missed most of them and didnt play defense like a division 1 prospect should.

Roundballjunkie- Click (#20) had a awsome 1st half. But the 2nd half Wiggins wasnt going to let him score. So he started playing his karate defense. Wiggins didnt impress me. He shot about 30 shots missed most of them and didnt play defense like a division 1 prospect should.

:ph34r:

Barb where are you…aren’t you going to defend you boy Wiggins?

devilfan_20- You must have not even been at the game because Gash played the entire game and didnt go down any quarter.

MuddDoggs11 you must have been watching or listening to another game! Tremaine Gash went down with an ankle injury with about 3:22 remaining in the opening half. He returned at the start of the 3rd quarter

MuddDoggs11 you must have been watching or listening to another game! Tremaine Gash went down with an ankle injury with about 3:22 remaining in the opening half. He returned at the start of the 3rd quarter

He still played and didnt look hurt to me. Same speed in the 2nd half that he had in the 1st. And I like how the Greeneville fans are finding excuses how their star defensive players wasnt playing. Im guessing Boones excuse could be their star player got hurt playing football and is out for half the season ... just like DB's.

He still played and didnt look hurt to me. Same speed in the 2nd half that he had in the 1st. And I like how the Greeneville fans are finding excuses how their star defensive players wasnt playing. Im guessing Boones excuse could be their star player got hurt playing football and is out for half the season ... just like DB's.

No excuses here, just throwing the facts out.

Seth Ottinger has been out since Monday due to an ankle injury and Wes Woods was out due to illness. Both are looking to return on Tuesday when the Devils travel to Clinton.