The team to beat in valley

OLD PIRATE

Tell them Jasper people how it is Zone Pirate. Do you help with the high school or are you strictly junior high coach? You sound like you know alot about Pirate football. I am an old alum from South Pitt. I graduated in the early 80's.

I graduated form Bridgeport in 78. Just Jr High. My son will be a freshman next year but I plan to stay in Jr High. 7th and 8th graders still listen a little :unsure: .

I know just enough to get myself in trouble. I try to listen to people who know more than me and hope some of it sinks in :lol: . The regular coaches at SP, HS and Jr High, are very good at what they do.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I graduated form Bridgeport in 78. Just Jr High. My son will be a freshman next year but I plan to stay in Jr High. 7th and 8th graders still listen a little :unsure: .

I know just enough to get myself in trouble. I try to listen to people who know more than me and hope some of it sinks in :lol: . The regular coaches at SP, HS and Jr High, are very good at what they do.

Ah, you know alot more than you think you know. I agree with you that the coaches at SP are very good at what they do. Yall are doing an awful good job down their with the JH too. Keep up the good work.

We are MARION COUNTY and don't forget that. The zonepirate, The Real Beano Cook, Little Pirate, and Foul Ral better watch out quoting my posts. The truth is that we are always the team to beat. Apparently a few people on here have it in for you guys. Heck, I noticed one guy talks about you guys in the line at the bottom of our posts. You don't want me to be an enemy to you too. If you keep it up, I will contact them. :thumb:

WE ARE MARION COUNTY!!! WE ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT!!!

Edited by Tricky Dicky

We are MARION COUNTY and don't forget that. The zonepirate, The Real Beano Cook, Little Pirate, and Foul Ral better watch out quoting my posts. The truth is that we are always the team to beat. Apparently a few people on here have it in for you guys. Heck, I noticed one guy talks about you guys in the line at the bottom of our posts. You don't want me to be an enemy to you too. If you keep it up, I will contact them. :thumb:

And you guys thought Slick Rick was bad. Little Dicky is apparently living in the past.

PS NO team is always THE team to beat!!!!!!!

And you guys thought Slick Rick was bad. Little Dicky is apparently living in the past.

PS NO team is always THE team to beat!!!!!!!

Are you the same slick rick that was jumpign around to different teams each week last season. Do you know anything about the jasper program and how they will look this year. No trash talk please just facts if you know anythign.

The past has nothing to do with the present. SP is the team to beat in the Sequatchie Valley for the next several years. Dicky needs to worry about doing his ball boy job for the warriors since he is like nofear76 and never played the game. He needs to ask nofear76 if he wants to be a manager for the warriors. He would make a good manager.

Other valley teams will be improved, but the thread asks who is the team to beat?

Are you the same slick rick that was jumpign around to different teams each week last season. Do you know anything about the jasper program and how they will look this year. No trash talk please just facts if you know anythign.

Al,

This has to be the same Slick Rick. I don't think anyone else in their right mind would try to impersonate him. Supposedly Slick Rick is taking a coaching position at Temple. Do you know anything about this? Thats what Slick Rick posted in another thread on here a while back.

We are MARION COUNTY and don't forget that. The zonepirate, The Real Beano Cook, Little Pirate, and Foul Ral better watch out quoting my posts. The truth is that we are always the team to beat. Apparently a few people on here have it in for you guys. Heck, I noticed one guy talks about you guys in the line at the bottom of our posts. You don't want me to be an enemy to you too. If you keep it up, I will contact them. <_<

Hope to see you at the game Tricky Dicky. I want have any signs, but I'm not hard to spot. I will be decked out in SP attire.