Paige McFarlin. Mt. Juliet HS

RS Alecia Weatherly, Linden / Perry Co. HS

RS Jessica Spencer, Franklin Page HS

Marissa Hensley from Jackson County is playing at Tennessee Tech

Deanna Apple from Jackson County is playing at Tennessee Tech

Cara Reed from Cookeville is playing at Tennessee Tech

Kelli Thurman from Livingston Academy is playing at Bryan College

Megan Thompson from Livingston Academy is playing at Freed Hardemen

Mandy Mendenhall will be attending Tennessee Tech next year from Harpeth, that should be a good asset to there team right away.

There have to be a lot more than this because last year alone there were 120+ state wide and may have not been as many the previous two years but almost. These were total sports. Basketball and Softball and Soccer led the group. A lot of the basketball were from Middle Tennessee. Volleyball has made a jump concerning female players and is now competing with Softball and Soccer. How long these players play is another matter and I'm not sure there are any stats from anyone along that line.

There have to be a lot more than this because last year alone there were 120+ state wide and may have not been as many the previous two years but almost. These were total sports. Basketball and Softball and Soccer led the group. A lot of the basketball were from Middle Tennessee. Volleyball has made a jump concerning female players and is now competing with Softball and Soccer. How long these players play is another matter and I'm not sure there are any stats from anyone along that line.

For the purpose of this thread I am only interested in those who are playing basketball. Thanks for the information that has been provided. If anyone knows of girls that have not been mentioned already please be sure to post them. :thumb: