Wayne Co. vs Summertown

byrd4wayne

I wanted to put in my 2 cents worth.

Emmy is a great lady on and off the court!! I am sure she had her reasons for leaving the team. Although we are sad to say we have seen her wear a lady eagle jersey for the last time. We respect her and her family and they have the support of many people in the "Eagle Nation" ( i just had to use your quote SF).

GOOD LUCK EMILY.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Ms. Franks got a softball or a basketball sch'ship? I understand that she is an outstanding softball player too. One of the fans at our game last night said that she thought that Ms. Franks may have gotten a softball scholorship, or was at least had the option of either because she was that good at both. Just wondering. Best of luck in college Ms. Franks. :lol:

I wanted to put in my 2 cents worth.

Emmy is a great lady on and off the court!! I am sure she had her reasons for leaving the team. Although we are sad to say we have seen her wear a lady eagle jersey for the last time. We respect her and her family and they have the support of many people in the "Eagle Nation" ( i just had to use your quote SF).

GOOD LUCK EMILY.

We stood behind Emily on the court. Now is our chance to stand behind her off the court.

Does anyone know if Ms. Franks got a softball or a basketball sch'ship? I understand that she is an outstanding softball player too. One of the fans at our game last night said that she thought that Ms. Franks may have gotten a softball scholorship, or was at least had the option of either because she was that good at both. Just wondering. Best of luck in college Ms. Franks. :lol:

Here is the newspaper article on Emily signing.

http://www.wdxe.com/index.htm

Well there was no doubt that she had quit to me unless she has gone back and changed her mind because I was on vacation this past weekend with there assistant coach when he got the call about it. It really looks like tough times in Summertown but knowing the team, they will play through it and be just fine, but that is a lot on the stat sheet that will have to be filled. They will have to find someone to step up in her place.