New Single A Big 8

grammar

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you are right red because we are going to need some help if we are to have any chance of winning this district. Maybe we can contact those girls again that lured those fellows on that bus last year. That was money well spent. Just kidding :lol:. Hey did coach Boykin graduate from UTM and did(does) he have a nickname that rhymes with duck.

I don't know about where he graduated or any of his nicknames other than "Coach B"...I'll have 2 check into that...

As far as the game, I did a fairly decent job of predicting these games last year...I do agree with backinthaoc though...If UC gets a lead in the first half like last year, Humboldt probably won't be able to come back...They're going to have to play hard for 4 quarters like they have been here recently...And even then, if UC has one of those nights where they hit everything, what can you do?? We'll see though, should be exciting..

I don't know about where he graduated or any of his nicknames other than "Coach B"...I'll have 2 check into that...

As far as the game, I did a fairly decent job of predicting these games last year...I do agree with backinthaoc though...If UC gets a lead in the first half like last year, Humboldt probably won't be able to come back...They're going to have to play hard for 4 quarters like they have been here recently...And even then, if UC has one of those nights where they hit everything, what can you do?? We'll see though, should be exciting..

I believe this game will get out of hand for u this time around Red.I dont think that the shaky guard play will be ready this friday nite.I think the big lineup will hurt u.Humboldt will have to attempt some 3's against the defense of the Tornadoes,cause if they dont shoot while there open,they will turn the ball over.I actually see UC beating Humboldt worse this time around.I know Humboldt and their fans will be ready and fired up,but when that pressure get after u,I see Humboldts guards foldn against the pressure and getting beat by 15 to 20 pts.

I believe this game will get out of hand for u this time around Red.I dont think that the shaky guard play will be ready this friday nite.I think the big lineup will hurt u.Humboldt will have to attempt some 3's against the defense of the Tornadoes,cause if they dont shoot while there open,they will turn the ball over.I actually see UC beating Humboldt worse this time around.I know Humboldt and their fans will be ready and fired up,but when that pressure get after u,I see Humboldts guards foldn against the pressure and getting beat by 15 to 20 pts.

Hopefully it'll turn out to be a very great game..I will get to attend Friday's game at Humboldt and will get to see UC for the first time this year..hopefully both teams play the best to their ability...GOOD LUCK

Humboldt's guard play is no longer shaky...Ask Lake Co. about Chauncey Hunt :thumb:

The guards have stepped up and answered the call and the big men are playing even better...This won't be a blowout, you can get that out of your head now...You're right, Humboldt will be ready to play, and I'm pretty sure they're tired of hearing about how UC is going to blow them out again...The last thing you want to do is motivate a team with that much potential

Humboldt's guard play is no longer shaky...Ask Lake Co. about Chauncey Hunt :thumb:

The guards have stepped up and answered the call and the big men are playing even better...This won't be a blowout, you can get that out of your head now...You're right, Humboldt will be ready to play, and I'm pretty sure they're tired of hearing about how UC is going to blow them out again...The last thing you want to do is motivate a team with that much potential

you said that the last red... and ya'll still got beat by 13 points.

Humboldt's guard play is no longer shaky...Ask Lake Co. about Chauncey Hunt :lol:

Will see how many turnovers he will have after the game and i will post them to you after the game along with the other guards.Lake Co only did a little token pressure and he was able to dribble right thru them,but friday nite he will see a different kind of pressure and i guarantee that he want dribble thru this press.Humboldt not having a true point guard is the only thing going to keep them from getting back to state this year.

Will see how many turnovers he will have after the game and i will post them to you after the game along with the other guards.Lake Co only did a little token pressure and he was able to dribble right thru them,but friday nite he will see a different kind of pressure and i guarantee that he want dribble thru this press.Humboldt not having a true point guard is the only thing going to keep them from getting back to state this year.

Chipper i agree with you man 100%..That shaky guard is already thinking about not turning the ball over friday night..Its running through his head every day..G.C. you will get to see a treat wathing Union City because im telling all the Humboldt players and fans that Union City is ready!!..Its just a matter of can Humboldt withstand the pressure 4 quarters because i can asure you it is comming full force..See ya friday night!! :lol: