Oneida High School

Black Shirts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson County wanted him, Powell missed their chance,...now Oneida has him.

Great hire by Oneida. Congratulations TL !!! Good things are going to happen in Oneida. Expect 3 things... 1. Great discipline 2. Great Defense ... 3. Teams that play with heart. Congratulations once again "Chomp" !!

THERE WILL DEFINETLY BE SOOM GREAT D PLAYED BY THE INDIANS, BUT LAMBERT WILL DO SOME DIFFERENT THINGS ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL ALSO. TL HAS BEEN AROUND SOME MIGHTY GOOD O. COORDINATORS SO LOOK FOR A MORE DIVERSE OFFENSE.

Can we go ahead and rename Oneida's field Lambo Field. No disrespect to Jim May but Lambo is the best coach this school has ever known. We can now starting planning to host playoff games and dominating the district again. Great Hire!

Are you kidding ? Jim May was one the best coaches in the state. Lambert will tell you that there will never be another man do half of what he did ! He was a legend!

Just so both men get a clear indication of how I percieve this recent news. ToLa, I think it is a commendable promotion from your brass, who sense you have the "right stuff" for this program. IMO, you are better served here among family and friends because there is always going to be a piece of you that, no matter where you went, was rooted right here in Oneida. The task is within your range because you've been "groomed" for the post for quite some time. Knock'em Dead, Kiddo! ;) JBu, for what its worth, I should think the community values your knowledge as it has formulated around great many of their children. It really is great your going to stay on in some compacity. The kids and the program will continue to flourish with you working within it! You are a great asset, so do your thing Dude :blink: !

Kaz

Can we go ahead and rename Oneida's field Lambo Field. No disrespect to Jim May but Lambo is the best coach this school has ever known. We can now starting planning to host playoff games and dominating the district again. Great Hire!

your knowledge of the prgram is non existent or, your brain is too small comprehend what Jim May accomplished, or maybe you are just stupid. he brought oneida from the doormat it had been for nearly a decade in just one year. he was first the to trade films with coaches within the district, and instill a weightlifting prgram, which led to many region championships, four final fours, and a state championship, among countless other successful seasons. maybe this is why he is in the Hall OF Fame! your remarks are disrespectful and uncouthe. stick to what you know- soccer and basketball?as far as naming the field for a coach, go back and look in the history books. names like jack beeler, bill jacobs, and ben daniels along with jim may stand out above the rest.

Edited by TRITON

your knowledge of the prgram is non existent or, your brain is too small comprehend what Jim May accomplished, or maybe you are just stupid. he brought oneida from the doormat it had been for nearly a decade in just one year. he was first the to trade films with coaches within the district, and instill a weightlifting prgram, which led to many region championships, four final fours, and a state championship, among countless other successful seasons. maybe this is why he is in the Hall OF Fame! your remarks are disrespectful and uncouthe. stick to what you know- soccer and basketball?as far as naming the field for a coach, go back and look in the history books. names like jack beeler, bill jacobs, and ben daniels along with jim may stand out above the rest.

Well said TRITON, I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would still put the late Jim May in front of them all. I think he was as good as any in my lifetime IMPO!

Edited by grizzly

Best of luck to a great coach.GO INDIANS :thumb:

Congrats Tony! you've earned it there's no doubt about that. The tribe are in good hands my friend. you coach like you played and you know I don't have a problem with that. Take this program up a notch or two. and stop comparing tl to jim may or jack diggs or anyone else for that matter just let him be tony lambert I think that will work out ok.