Who has the best Concession Stand in the State?

spiff_07

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is truly just one school that has by far the best Concession stand, so good it made the nightly news on a TV station in Nashville. That would be the one that resides in tiny Hermitage Springs Tn. I have been all over and none compare to this. No need to get something to eat before you go to the game when playing there as its good ol' home cooked hamburgers and cheeseburgers that will make even a vegitarian's mouth water! :lol:

Call before you come to Seymour to check what is on the menu. Chili cheese fries, lasagna & salad, Cheese sticks, petros, Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, grilled chicken sandwich, hotdogs, sloppy joes, nacho cheese (with chili), all coke products with sweet tea, along with all the candy choices and popcorn. Everything served with a smile and easy on the pocketbook.

Well, from what I've seen most concession stands seem to have 1 item thats REAL good, heads and shoulders above the rest of the menu item. Green County schools seem to have the best food, but their more expensive than other stands... But for the best of something in particular:

Best Chili Dog: North Greene

Best Hamburger : Chuckey-Doak (they have the grill sitting right outside the gate, so you smell it and want one before you even get in)

Best BBQ Sandwich: Unaka (when they used to get it from Hank's)

Best Popcorn: Clinch

Best Bowl of Chili: Hancock County (by far)

Best Pizza: Temple

Best Chili Cheese Nachos: Unicoi County

There is truly just one school that has by far the best Concession stand, so good it made the nightly news on a TV station in Nashville. That would be the one that resides in tiny Hermitage Springs Tn. I have been all over and none compare to this. No need to get something to eat before you go to the game when playing there as its good ol' home cooked hamburgers and cheeseburgers that will make even a vegitarian's mouth water! :lol:

Seems I have ate a few of those,Devil.

• 3 weeks later...