Billyjoe02

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nick who? Rebel go to sleep :thumb:

\

if he was a different color he would get more recogination he is averaging more points then anyone in the top 10 and crittendon dont even have a jump shot and you obvisouly dont watch enough basketball or know enough about basketball because nick averages about 17 to 20 pts a game and he is a sophomore.

\

if he was a different color (And what color would that be...blue maybe? :thumb: )he would get more recogination he is averaging more points then anyone in the top 10 and crittendon dont even have a jump shot and you obvisouly dont watch enough basketball or know enough about basketball because nick averages about 17 to 20 pts a game and he is a sophomore.

Edited by P.A.Lin-Z

Nick Gilliam=slaw, ... and i also think all five starters from uc are better then sep valentine

Hmm.. Seems like we may have a Union City fan according to the lingo.. "Slaw"... Well I must say Nick had impressed me thus far. Dropping 32 points in one game as a sophmore?!?! And if anyone saw the OC v. Fulton County game this Friday, he was draining shots from almost half-court. True he may be an "upcoming senior" but Does it not prove anything that he is that skilled and only a sophmore. He will be the leader on the team for the next 2 years after losing Rusty Davis. Don't be surprised if he is the next "MJ Brown". But props to Brown too, all around good player.

' date='Feb 11 2007 - 08:48 PM' post='826367723']

Hmm.. Seems like we may have a Union City fan according to the lingo.. "Slaw"... Well I must say Nick had impressed me thus far. Dropping 32 points in one game as a sophmore?!?! And if anyone saw the OC v. Fulton County game this Friday, he was draining shots from almost half-court. True he may be an "upcoming senior" but Does it not prove anything that he is that skilled and only a sophmore. He will be the leader on the team for the next 2 years after losing Rusty Davis. Don't be surprised if he is the next "MJ Brown". But props to Brown too, all around good player.

People don't know about Nick Gilliam because he plays for a team that has only won eight games.....And because he is only a sophmore...Nick is a pure shooter and can take over a game....He can hang with the big boys...He dropped 29 on Union City with an array of drives to the hole and long-range bombs and almost single handidly pulled off what would have been one of the biggest upsets of the year....Ya'll say what ya want...Nick can ball...

Nick's a great player, and anybody who thinks he's not has lost their mind....He may not be top 10, but he is still a great player...It doesn't help that his team isn't winning much....He hit a 33 footer against Fulton Co. and the kid is only going to get better...Doesn't matter if he's white, black, blue, pink, or yellow, the kid can flat out play!! Woo....

GO REBELS!!!!!

I agree

Is he a better prospect than Elliot Williams? That kid is something as a junior...but then the Briarcrest kid is just a sophomore isn't he and already highly coveted by a lot of college programs? Curious to read a comparison of the two....have only seen Williams and he was phenomenal...don't have a dog in the fight, though, so it won't offend me either way.