Outlook for Region 7-4A

Yanker

For a guy who says he wants to talk about football, I didn't notice a word of it. If you have a topic, then bring it up and see what happens. As far as rules that may have been broken, if you don't care, then that's part of the problem. Pick a topic and let it develop. One more thing about the rules; now that the TSSAA won in the Supreme Court, maybe they can start doing their job.

[/quotools?

OK! ...Go ahead and explain what Ronnie Carter and the TSSAA can do now that they could not do before. In fact, what part of their job have they been neglecting?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK! ...Go ahead and explain what Ronnie Carter and the TSSAA can do now that they could not do before. In fact, what part of their job have they been neglecting?

I have had three posts since you were last on this thread. One was a "football" question that I posed to everyone, and all you want to do is argue about one mention of the TSSAA. Since you know it all, why don't you just answer the question yourself, and then berate yourself, for your own answer? In fact, you could start a new thread, and just argue with yourself. That way, you may actually win the argument occasionally. You know EXACTLY what I was talking about anyway, so why do you have a need to discuss it? Why don't you respond to my answer to your JCM question? Is it because you didn't like my answer? I am happy to talk football, so let's do it!

The lineman part is simple but he may also be the back answer as well, depending on where he plays on defense. Best lineman in the REGION, as well as on JCM's team....Gavin Hardin. Best back in the REGION, as well as on JCM's team (if he plays LB)....Gavin Hardin. You did not ask, but you should have, so I will answer before you ask...MVP for the REGION...Gavin Hardin!!!! You are very combative, my "warrioringly aggressive" friend...you are also a wise warrior, since you have chosen not to take on the MIGHTY YANKER...it is a battle of wits that you will be unable to win!!!!! JCM to WIN the REGION!!!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am combative when the need presents itself. I am also very combative in the face of total absurdity. The player you mention is one I heard a lot about from you last year.. He is good, but I saw no indication that he will be playing "on Saturdays", as you indicate. He has a long way to go before that will happen. He has the size and raw ability, but he is not very disciplined. The only way that I can see him being a "definite" scholarship player is if he transfers to Munford.

At the 25 vote mark, JCM leads all teams in the preseason poll on Coacht (and the YANKER only has one vote)!!!!! JCM to win the region!!!!! Last year was an anomaly!!! JCM to win the region...and the voters know it!!!!! JCM has ONE steady fan on Coacht and we still are in the lead in the preseason poll!!!! The STEADY YANKER knows ALL!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! JCM to win the region!!!!!!!

I am combative when the need presents itself. I am also very combative in the face of total absurdity. The player you mention is one I heard a lot about from you last year.. He is good, but I saw no indication that he will be playing "on Saturdays", as you indicate. He has a long way to go before that will happen. He has the size and raw ability, but he is not very disciplined. The only way that I can see him being a "definite" scholarship player is if he transfers to Munford.

Gavin Hardin is not going anywhere!!!!! JCM players have received many scholarships through the years, and he will be the next to go "big time"!!! You just cannot resist taking a shot at Munford, can you??? Keep it up...while HC and Munford are thinking about each other...JCM wins the region, and you two will be battling one another for a third, and a trip to Fairley, while the other goes to Melrose!!!!! I AM THE ALWAYS CORRECT YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the 25 vote mark, JCM leads all teams in the preseason poll on Coacht (and the YANKER only has one vote)!!!!! JCM to win the region!!!!! Last year was an anomaly!!! JCM to win the region...and the voters know it!!!!! JCM has ONE steady fan on Coacht and we still are in the lead in the preseason poll!!!! The STEADY YANKER knows ALL!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! JCM to win the region!!!!!!!
I thought it would be nice to come back and get on coach T and well reading this post and I am back to beign stumped. It is just too bad that these votes you speak of can not help you win a game, it is not like the college polls. it is just a poll where cheerleaders like you that know nothing about football, can vote.
Gavin Hardin is not going anywhere!!!!! JCM players have received many scholarships through the years, and he will be the next to go "big time"!!! You just cannot resist taking a shot at Munford, can you??? Keep it up...while HC and Munford are thinking about each other...JCM wins the region, and you two will be battling one another for a third, and a trip to Fairley, while the other goes to Melrose!!!!! I AM THE ALWAYS CORRECT YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always, does that include your predictions for last season?

I thought it would be nice to come back and get on coach T and well reading this post and I am back to beign stumped. It is just too bad that these votes you speak of can not help you win a game, it is not like the college polls. it is just a poll where cheerleaders like you that know nothing about football, can vote.Always, does that include your predictions for last season?

The votes to which you refer, have come from several people...not just the YANKER!!!!! Just when HC had been sounding intelligent in the area of football...along comes the "anti-prophet to mess it all up again. You will have HC sounding like a "laughing stock" before too long. I would say that I would love to debate you about football ANYTIME...but the YANKER will not stoop so low as to go back and forth with a soccer mom. There is bound to be a forum that is focused on NONSENSE...please find it!!!!!!!!! JCM to win the region!!! HC to battle for third!!!!! I AM THE IMPERIOUS AND ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS...Speaking of last year...did you predict Munford to win the region??? If you have a friend that knows a little football, please give him the keyboard so you will stop embarrassing yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yanker

You are asking the wrong guy, my "warriorlessly angry" friend!!! The YANKER knows ALL!!! These tough questions should come by way of the YANKER!!! That way, you can actually get the answer, stay less frustrated and less angered by your anti-friend...the warrior. After 35 years of coaching, the warrior seems to be better suited to the U.S. Justice Department...it is a waste of good law enforcement, that he spend his valuable time on this forum!!! I AM THE ALL KNOWING YANKER!!!!! JCM to win the region!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yanker

Things could not be any better for the YANKER for the following reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Football season is almost here!!!

2. The "anti-one" is back to insure the demise of HC (team mom is looking better and better)

3. Red Warrior and "wtnoff" are STILL fighting about last year

4. JCM leads the Coacht poll (or is a close second) to win the region

5. My HC friend will soon give way to the HC "spokesperson"...the "anti-one"...and the DEMISE starts!!

6. Red Warrior and "cougarmike" are STILL fighting about last year

7. The "anti-one" somehow knows even LESS football than he knew a year ago!!!!!

8. Basketball is finally OVER

9. Rumor is that JCM got a transfer from Riverdale

10. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. I CONTINUE TO BE THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I WILL ALWAYS BE THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great point! Let the parents know about the opportunities at Munford and I'll assure you that the coaches will take him. Size and raw ability....Oh Yea!

Great point! Let the parents know about the opportunities at Munford and I'll assure you that the coaches will take him. Size and raw ability....Oh Yea!

If you truly are an official in West Tennessee, it seems to me that you should be unbiased as to which teams you are for. How can you be trusted to call a fair game if you pull so strongly for one team?