JACKSON COUNTY @ RBS

demondog1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is off topic, but what happened to Clarkrange against Smyrna a few weeks ago? I was hoping to see a Clarkrange-Riverdale match-up on Saturday night, but saw Smyrna beat Riverdale. Neither team looked too impressive.

What happened was that Clarkrange had two girls that had been sick with virus for 2 days and was not playing no where near their potential. But these things happen, and you have to pick up and go on. :thumb:

What happened was that Clarkrange had two girls that had been sick with virus for 2 days and was not playing no where near their potential. But these things happen, and you have to pick up and go on. :blink:

Thanks, Tigger. That explains a lot. I was really wanting to see the Clarkrange/Riverdale showdown. Instead, I saw the Smyrna/Riverdale smackdown. :blink:

I'll check Clarkrange's schedule to see if the have any more games in our area. If not, maybe I'll see them in the state tourney, assuming they get there.

Seems like you have it figured swanson but things just don't seem to happen like we figure they will. Best of luck to all these fine teams.

Well according to Devil RBS and Crange will meet in the semis, that means either RBS and Crange wins the district and the other comes in 3rd...I just said that because if RBS and JC doesn't meet again RBS wins it and JC comes in 3rd, but like you said somethings just don't seem to happen like we figure and who knows JC, Clay, and RBS may not even make it out of the region... :thumb:

JUST BEING HUMOROUSLY DRAMATIC. SORRY SWANSON NO FOUL INTENDED.

It's all gravy...

Well according to Devil RBS and Crange will meet in the semis, that means either RBS and Crange wins the district and the other comes in 3rd...I just said that because if RBS and JC doesn't meet again RBS wins it and JC comes in 3rd, but like you said somethings just don't seem to happen like we figure and who knows JC, Clay, and RBS may not even make it out of the region... :thumb:

It's all gravy...

I truly believe that RBS and C'range will meet in the semi's of the REGION TOURNAMENT, NOT DISTRICT. However RBS could very well end up winning the district and C'range would very well end up coming in second in the district tournament. One thing is FOR CERTAIN, and that is someone will have to try to put JACKSON COUNTY out in the region tournament should JC finish 3rd in the district tournament, and that will NOT be very easy to do! :thumb:

I truly believe that RBS and C'range will meet in the semi's of the REGION TOURNAMENT, NOT DISTRICT. However RBS could very well end up winning the district and C'range would very well end up coming in second in the district tournament. One thing is FOR CERTAIN, and that is someone will have to try to put JACKSON COUNTY out in the region tournament should JC finish 3rd in the district tournament, and that will NOT be very easy to do! :lol:

Yeah I wouldn't to face JC in an elimination game...But really in 7a you can win district and be happy you won and have a very tough road ahead, or come in 2nd and have an easy road to state...Maybe we'll see another district championship game like we had last year both teams going at it not worrying about who they play later on in the region...

Dont mean diddle squat! RBS had a tough first half down 26-19 at halftime then they came to play the 2nd half out scoring JC 25-14 and this was with RBS having more than double the fouls JC did at one point in the 2nd half so I dont want to hear no home cooking stuff! RBS came out and played a solid second half and had they played that way the first half RBS could have won by 15-20 points! But they didnt, but got the W regardless! Congrats to RBS :D

By the way I got the question right, I was the only one that said barnburner!!! :lol:

why is it rbs had bad 1st half when jc was playing good and 2nd half rbs played well but no credit or admission that jc had a terrible 3rd quarter hitting 3 for 16 shots and missing numerous free throws and the only quarter rbs outscored jc was in that quarter and kevin case as best player rbs had.by the same token if jc played same last half as it did 1st they would have won by 14. don't look for jc to have another bad night when it counts.even missed 2 free throws to tie with 7 seconds left and jc never got a judgement call all night

Edited by senator

why is it rbs had bad 1st half when jc was playing good and 2nd half rbs played well but no credit or admission that jc had a terrible 3rd quarter hitting 3 for 16 shots and missing numerous free throws and the only quarter rbs outscored jc was in that quarter and kevin case as best player rbs had.by the same token if jc played same last half as it did 1st they would have won by 14. don't look for jc to have another bad night when it counts.even missed 2 free throws to tie with 7 seconds left and jc never got a judgement call all night

I know your talking to milk, but i've said in a few posts that JC just went cold in the 2nd half...You may have outscored us in 3 qtr's but we did enough in 1 to win the game...and same goes to JC, don't look for RBS to have a bad game win it counts as well...RBS wants it just as bad and both coaches want it just as bad, and these girls will try to win at any cost... :D