Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

I guess his dad thinks his son is too good for Jefferson County, right?

Not saying he is, but I hate middle school kids talking of transferring. I've heard of several that say they wont play for Jefferson County for several reasons and it makes me sick.

I agree OSUbucks....but its better that they never come than to come and leave. Its been a while since i played but I don't understand how a kid can play with his friends for years and then turn their back on them and go play a LOWER level of ball...against the likes of Cherokee, Volunteer, Boone, Crockett...etc......When a kid makes this type of decision, you only have to look for the self centered parents standing right behind the kid.

Who are the DE's going to be next year???

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shade Jett-LB-FB

Jett is nice kid but he ran the ball very soft thru out the year. Tip toed thru the line and never used his speed like he should have...

He's a much better LB than RB. Its very disappointing to hear he might not play for JCHS...considering his family has grown up in JC and his dad is the coach at JMS, you have to question his leadership skills and/or loyalty to his friends. Gary has made a mistake by allowing these rumors to persist.

I guess his dad thinks his son is too good for Jefferson County, right?

Not saying he is, but I hate middle school kids talking of transferring. I've heard of several that say they wont play for Jefferson County for several reasons and it makes me sick.

I don't have an problem with kids going to an high shcool different than the ones that there jr. high/middle school feeds into because it's the only chance that they have to get into an system where they are truly comfortable. It also add accountability to the high school coaches in providing an good atmosphere of learning the game. If you have too many kids not making to the high school either you need to reevaluate what's going on at the high school or feeder schools.

Jett is nice kid but he ran the ball very soft thru out the year. Tip toed thru the line and never used his speed like he should have...

I can not wait to see him run when he does not "Tip toe" thru the line. He had several runs greater than 50 yards and a couple of games around 100 yards rushing. On half the games the back-ups had more carries than the starters.

When he learns how to run, "watch out."

Edited by jeffersonairplane

I don't have an problem with kids going to an high shcool different than the ones that there jr. high/middle school feeds into because it's the only chance that they have to get into an system where they are truly comfortable. It also add accountability to the high school coaches in providing an good atmosphere of learning the game. If you have too many kids not making to the high school either you need to reevaluate what's going on at the high school or feeder schools.

Preaching to the choir, but shhhhhhhhhhhhh that type talk will get the thread closed

He's a much better LB than RB. Its very disappointing to hear he might not play for JCHS...considering his family has grown up in JC and his dad is the coach at JMS, you have to question his leadership skills and/or loyalty to his friends. Gary has made a mistake by allowing these rumors to persist.

It is very easy to question a person leadership and loyalty when you are on an anonymous chat room. It is also easy to talk about a subject you have no knowledge of. If you do not know the whole story call me. My title is no secret. Everybody should know who I am. I will stand on my record. Rumors are everywhere.

I talked to Brad's dad the other day. He told me Brad was going to JCHS. Lots of things you hear are not true.

Edited by jeffersonairplane

It is very easy to question a person leadership and loyalty when you are on an anonymous chat room. It is also easy to talk about a subject you have no knowledge of. If you do not know the whole story call me. My title is no secret. Everybody should know who I am. I will stand on my record. Rumors are everywhere.

I talked to Brad's dad the other day. He told me Brad was going to JCHS. Lots of things you hear are not true.

I'd love to know the whole story...I'm not aware of who you are . I've talked to a few people directly involved with the JMS program, so I hope that qualifies as at least "some knowledge". Are you saying its not true or that your not aware of it?

Edited by patriot pride

I'd love to know the whole story...I'm not aware of who you are . I've talked to a few people directly involved with the JMS program, so I hope that qualifies as at least "some knowledge". Are you saying its not true or that your not aware of it?

Take the last name of the head coach at JMS and look at my title and put 2 and 2 together. I am in the phone book. I would love to meet with you about my leadership quailties and my loyalty.

You are correct airplane, rumors are everywhere. If everyone was as active in trying to fix the problems and getting involved as they are spreading rumors on internet message boards, then things might actually get better. Novel idea.

CN may end up being just a pit stop for Shivy

If you to transfer from Division II to Division I do you have to sit out a year? If so, no way Shiverdecker goes from C-N to an SEC or other top caliber school.

Besides, he hasn't shown that he is capable of getting his grades up since he left Jeff County.

His mom wants him to go to C-N, I think it's a good fit for him.