Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

Personally I hope that this time the administration will hire the guy that is the best fit for JCHS, not necessarily the guy with the flashest resume. If we can get both, fin. I would much rather see us get a guy that will mesh well with the players, community, middle schools, as well as coach than a guy with just a great resume. Which is why if he applies, I think the administration shouldn`t hesitate(like last time) to hire Lamar Brown from Mo West. Coach Anderson would be good fit IMO, but the question is, is he ready to be a HC?

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lamar applied, I don't see how they could possibly give it to anderson over him, other than maybe the fact that anderson is more familiar with the program the past couple of years...but still

Brown may not be AS familar as Coach Anderson, but he's coached against and watched plenty of film of the current JCHS players. We should pull the plug ASAP, you only get so many bites at the apple and he's a perfect fit IMO.

Edited by JC4life

Well, if they are gonna hire one from outside he's got my vote!

Ditto, even though he BARELY counts as an outsider. His phone would have been the 1st one I dialed if I was the one calling the shots. IF he has applied, the administration would be VERY FOOLISH not to hand him the keys to the program IMO.

Edited by JC4life

Ditto, even though he BARELY counts as an outsider. His phone would have been the 1st one I dialed if I was the one calling the shots. IF he has applied, the administration would be VERY FOOLISH not to hand him the keys to the program IMO.

I didn't mean "outsider". I meant outside the current staff.

DZ you might better check your source at the Tribune. I would hate for you to lose your creditability on this forum.

Why wouldn't he apply? How does that effect DZ's credibility?

He would be a great fit, and he seems to be as good a teacher as he is a coach. And, according to former players he is a good man. It would be a great catch for JC.

Why wouldn't he apply? How does that effect DZ's credibility?

He would be a great fit, and he seems to be as good a teacher as he is a coach. And, according to former players he is a good man. It would be a great catch for JC.

I don't think it effects DZ's credibility. Seems like he is just passing information he has been given, which I appreciate. From what I've heard about Lamar Brown, I think it would be a good hire.