Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

hey heres an idea why dont you all get your stories straight then talk about whats going on...i a current jeff co football am in there everydady and we are gonna be just fine with they way things are and if they do find a new coach we will be fine then to JEFF CO football is back no doubt about it...

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey heres an idea why dont you all get your stories straight then talk about whats going on...i a current jeff co football am in there everydady and we are gonna be just fine with they way things are and if they do find a new coach we will be fine then to JEFF CO football is back no doubt about it...

Hmmm, well this is a message board which would kinda be the place for facts, opinions, and yes even rumors. If its 100% infallibility you want, I suggest you stay away from message boards, this one or any other kind of message board. Everything said in a medium like this has to be taken with a gain of salt, and shouldn`t be taken as the gospel.

Yeah Rickard, like anyone could understand that, but its the thought that counts.

While I can appreciate your enthusiasm for JC football, I think you need to spend some of that energy in English class. Your grammer is horrible. I propose a man law... no posting on the T unless you are educated enough to write correctly!!!