Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeremy Jones,Jordan Short,Dee Dee Johnson,Tavin Blanton,Joey Popaduik,etc.

Turner is slower than Ramsey but he has an arm. There are more weapons with speed. Diss East all you want and live off of past victories. This is 2007 and how many times you have beat east in the past is just that but I guess some Jeff Co. fans would rather live in the past than the present.

Its the 2nd week of July, all there is to go on is the past. No games have been played, so there is no basis for analyasis other than past games and who is coming back. You are right that how many times JC has beaten East in and of itself has no baring on this years game, but the past two meetings do because those players are still on the team.

For the sake of NOT hijacking a Jeff Co. thread with talk about East, lets just hold off until we play each other. I support jeff co. due to the fact that ALL of my family is from there and I have releatives in local politics there and that is where all my relatives are buried. I almost transfered there myself when in school. I am not in any way trashing the program and I wish it great success..but not when it plays my canes.

For the sake of NOT hijacking a Jeff Co. thread with talk about East, lets just hold off until we play each other. I support jeff co. due to the fact that ALL of my family is from there and I have releatives in local politics there and that is where all my relatives are buried. I almost transfered there myself when in school. I am not in any way trashing the program and I wish it great success..but not when it plays my canes.

Good post cane :thumb:

Hey DZ,

You wouldn`t happen to have a schedule of event(scrimmages, jamboree, meet the Patriots for the fall) would you?

DANDRIDGE - Jefferson County head football coach Justin Anderson has announced that his team will begin preseason camp on Sunday, July 22, at 2 p.m.

All rising freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors who want to play football in 2007 need to attend this opening session, and arrive at 1:30 p.m.

The normal camp hours will be from 7:30 a.m. till 2:30 p.m. on weekdays from July 23 thru August 3. The camp will conclude with a scrimmage at Knox West on Friday, August 3, at 6 p.m.

Before the Patriots begin camp, they will travel to South-Doyle tonight for a 7-on-7 passing workout. The two teams competed in a similar practice at JCHS last month.

The remainder of Jefferson County’s 2007 preseason schedule is as follows: Tuesday, August 7, scrimmage at home against Knox Central; Thursday, August 16, scrimmage at home against Farragut; Friday, August 17, IMAC Jamboree at Carson-Newman’s Burke-Tarr Stadium.

The JCHS Freshmen team will open its season on Thursday, August 23, at Greeneville. The varsity Patriots will begin the year by hosting the Green Devils the following night at 7:30 p.m.

DANDRIDGE - Jefferson County head football coach Justin Anderson has announced that his team will begin preseason camp on Sunday, July 22, at 2 p.m.

All rising freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors who want to play football in 2007 need to attend this opening session, and arrive at 1:30 p.m.

The normal camp hours will be from 7:30 a.m. till 2:30 p.m. on weekdays from July 23 thru August 3. The camp will conclude with a scrimmage at Knox West on Friday, August 3, at 6 p.m.

Before the Patriots begin camp, they will travel to South-Doyle tonight for a 7-on-7 passing workout. The two teams competed in a similar practice at JCHS last month.

The remainder of Jefferson County’s 2007 preseason schedule is as follows: Tuesday, August 7, scrimmage at home against Knox Central; Thursday, August 16, scrimmage at home against Farragut; Friday, August 17, IMAC Jamboree at Carson-Newman’s Burke-Tarr Stadium.

The JCHS Freshmen team will open its season on Thursday, August 23, at Greeneville. The varsity Patriots will begin the year by hosting the Green Devils the following night at 7:30 p.m.

Thanks DZ

24-Aug Greeneville Home

31-Aug Morristown West Away

7-Sep Campbell County Away

14-Sep Morristown East Home

21-Sep Dobyns Bennett Home

28-Sep Cocke County Away

5-Oct Knoxville Karns Home

12-Oct Science Hill Away

19-Oct Sevier County Away

26-Oct OPEN

2-Nov Knoxville Bearden Home

October 5 Home Game against Karns is missing.

Is the JCHS schedule we have correct? Are we missing an Oct 5th or Oct 26th home game?