south doyle basketball

notright

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the story. Duncan is the worst AD in the history of sports. If South Doyle wants to get good at anything then the change must start now. Everybody knew Coach Smith's language was bad but so is Hutchins. They got rid of my coach and now it is coming back on them. The bad part is that Smith is part of the Powell family and Duncan knows that he has ties to higher ups. The day Duncan walked in the south-doyle family fell apart. By the way---where does he live and do business...I know that the former AD was and is a south knoxville guy and had brought in people who would be community oriented not just take the job for the job, but he doesn't want that

i knew this would bring out htv to support duncan why dont you see if you can get him back at powell im sure they love him there!

There are a lot of people in the community, me included, who would love to see Coach Duncan back at Powell in an administrative capacity. That wish has been made known to the superintendent, but he has his own agenda, whatever that agenda may be. Even some close to him can't figure Lindsey out.

That said, there is a very good administrative team in place at Powell High right now. Hopefully there will be a slot for Clark if one of the current administrators moves on, if the superintendent sees fit to listen to the community.

You glossed right over the fact that Smith's suspension came from central office, and not the South-Doyle AD. Try as you might, you can't blame all of the woes in that building on him. I've had dealings with several coaches who work under him and they have nothing but good things to say about him.

HTV is Clark Duncan. Or at the very least is the card carrying member of his fan club. notright you are right --it didn't take much to get HTV out of the closet. Also, what coaches other than Hutchins are Duncan supporters? And for the record I made a point to say that the higher ups made the call. Duncan would never have done that to the Powell people.

hold on now..............htv is not clark and has a very good mind of his own

he doesnt have to carry water for clark!

now that being said i can agree to disagree with my friend htv

we dont need clark back..........to much water under that bridge!

Yep, we can dissagree on this one. People in Powell are on both sides of that fence.

100 - nope, I'm not Coach Duncan and I haven't been in any closet. I've been around.