Oakland vs. Riverdale

Oaklandpower06

I say by 20 because Oakland has not played well these past few games. The will come to play and their d is too much. I have not ever seen anyone with the type of d they play. Hard nose to the ball, stick them when they move. They are like glue when it comes to their d. Coach King will have them ready for this one.Past few games I do believe Oakland has went in thinking they are going to win easy. Friday night is when the real Oakland will come out. Good teams ether bring out the best of a team or they bring out the worst. Riverdale is a good team. Each year they are good. They bring everything they have. Well Oakland has everything Riverdale does...plus some. It is a long shot for Oakland to win by 20. If they play like they should. And they shut down the O then they will have no problem scoring 20. Cause really thats all it takes to win by 20 right? Riverdale will come in knowing they have to win. Oakland will come in knowing they have to win. Oaklands D will set the tide and the O will bring the money. Riverdale will have a hard time stoping Oakland from all over. After these few games Coach King will make them shoot ALL OVER. Because the avg of the past three games is real low. They will shoot very good. Nearly every basket gold. There is just to much talent and skill for Oakland. The have created one of the best bball teams in the state. Now they will have to control it to make it come into play. If they do that they will run all over any team they play, well any team in their district. Oakland will play....Riverdale will play. But to tell the truth if Oakland plays ball it will be hard to find a team to beat them. Oakland just might be number one in the state but the only way they will prove that is if they show up at MTSU and rape anyone that comes in their way. Oakland will beat Riverdale friday night....

20+

haha, you got everything figured out right? your word is bout as reliable as george w. bush. you can win by words on coacht, win on paper, whatever you call it but you seem to forgot the game actually has to be PLAYED and riverdale will prepare all week just like oakland. both teams lace up their shoes the same way

I thought you had PRIDE in YOUR Patriots?

OG has more pride in oakland than you will ever dream of. unlike you he is being realistic. i question your pride in them because i know if riverdale was to beat oakland after all this BS you posted you would never show your face on coacht again, fair weather fan you

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, you got everything figured out right? your word is bout as reliable as george w. bush. you can win by words on coacht, win on paper, whatever you call it but you seem to forgot the game actually has to be PLAYED and riverdale will prepare all week just like oakland. both teams lace up their shoes the same way

OG has more pride in oakland than you will ever dream of. unlike you he is being realistic. i question your pride in them because i know if riverdale was to beat oakland after all this BS you posted you would never show your face on coacht again, fair weather fan you

sic em TD!

I know exactly what oaklandpower06 is talking about. There was a lot of bad blood b/t Siegel and Oakland and it really came to a head 2 yrs ago. Big time.....

I think having a burning desire for your school to beat its most hated rival is a good thing. It is nothing that you other guys don't have too and you know it.

My son hated Riverdale ( even tho his 4 best friends in the world played for them) with all the passion a person could have. The top moment in HS was probably putting Riverdale out of the playoffs more than winning state. It is a big deal to get to taunt your friends and not have to take their crap.

I also agree that the Siegel/ Oakland rivalry is bigger than the Riverdale one. I also think Riverdale hates Smyrna worse than any other opponent. More than us.

Edited by 2priceless

I have an odd question......I saw Dustin Parkhurst ( Parkhead) at just about every Oakland football game this yr. He was on Oakland's side when we played Siegel in football this yr. He was also sitting with Oakland Mafia last Friday at the bball game. What is up with that?? I remember him posting on here trashing Oakland in the past?? So.......anyone know why he has changed his alliance?

I have an odd question......I saw Dustin Parkhurst ( Parkhead) at just about every Oakland football game this yr. He was on Oakland's side when we played Siegel in football this yr. He was also sitting with Oakland Mafia last Friday at the bball game. What is up with that?? I remember him posting on here trashing Oakland in the past?? So.......anyone know why he has changed his alliance?

he hangs out with NO ONE hardly from siegel ... all of his best friends go to oakland so he sits with them at games but does not necessarily cheer for oakland.

Guest dare_2_dream

I just thought it was strange. I could see some of our old players coming back to watch games, but not with an ex -Siegel player. He was even at some away games.

Parkhead is a strange character. Nice kid though.

Oakland[/url'>power06' post='826328358' date='Jan 11 2007 - 11:12 AM']

I thought you had PRIDE in YOUR Patriots?

Having pride and predicting a 20 point win are polar opposite's, IMO. I think Oakland will win, whether it be by 100 or 1, ill be happy. Winning this game would give Oakland some breathing room in the race for that #1 seed going into the district tourney