Oakland vs. Riverdale

Oaklandpower06

Also would like to point out that Oakland has won 6 of the last 7 in this matchup. The last time Riverdale won was my senior year at Oakland and we dominated that game and won big. The other two games that year, Jatoree Hayes hit a 3 at the buzzer at our place to either win by 1 or 3. And they also beat us in the second round for the district tournament at Oakland by 2 or 4. The key is to jump on Oakland early and get Kit Carlton in foul trouble becuase with him out Michael Young, Tanner Gore, and Ben Atakpu should dominate on the offensive and defensive glass and scoring opportunities.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hssportsfan as I live and breathe!! It is GREAT to see you back on here. I always enjoyed your posts and your insight. We all know you will tell it like it is and give the props whether you like the program or not. It will be good to see you tonight. Hope all is going well for you in college and hope this sin't your one and only post! Your lil bro has been holding down the family name pretty well tho!

]

We have been missing the ASSASSINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Edited by 2priceless

Thanks. Yea it should be a great game. As the paper said schools have been open since 72 and this will be the first meeting with both ranked in the top 10 and Riverdale's first ranking in 20 years. Ya know I dont even know what to expect. I would expect are hard fought sloppy game just like all rivalries are. Ya know I could see RHS or OHS win by 20 or either one win by 1. Who knows. I cant wait.

oakland will definately win the battle of the student sections, mr nolan said something today at the pep rally about mr vaughn and oakland had challenged our students but it wont be much of a battle :lol:. all i care about is what happens on the floor though <_<B)

Bet money there was no challenge issued. Nolan is good at trying to rally the troops any way he can.