Greeneville Head Football Coach

gvegas

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have herd good things about that coach from georgia. some one was telling me one of the coachs wanted the last peried class to be for football. That is how my old school did it you went there for your last class and got a credit for it. That worked out really good i hope they do that.

Yea that is also how west does it too. They have a class where they can work out and watch film.

Yea that is also how west does it too. They have a class where they can work out and watch film.

every thr we would have studyhall for about an hr to catch up on any work. then we would pay $5 a person for all the pizza we could eat, and watch some college football. it was a good time to spend with your team and get to know them it was a blast

Edited by THECRIPDEVIL

evert thr we would have studyhall for about an hr to catch up on any work. then we would pay $5 a person for all the pizza we could eat, and watch some college football. it was a good time to spend with your team and get to know them it was a blast

What would you do through the rest of the week like workouts and conditioning?

on the off season we would do all of our workouts and conditioning doring the class. the rest of the week we would go practice

Hey man you got msn messenger? That sounds like a really good way of running things it would be nice if we could get into a system like that but you said it was a credit would they grade you on your performance or what?

Hey man you got msn messenger? That sounds like a really good way of running things it would be nice if we could get into a system like that but you said it was a credit would they grade you on your performance or what?

it was only for football players our coach had to go through and pick out your name for you be in the class. you got your graded by your 40 time and max out if they didn't go up then your grade didn't. i wish greeneville did this. on the off season we would work out doring school so we didn's have to stay after school.

it was only for football players our coach had to go through and pick out your name for you be in the class. you got your graded by your 40 time and max out if they didn't go up then your grade didn't. i wish greeneville did this. on the off season we would work out doring school so we didn's have to stay after school.

But with a block schedule would it still be a year round class

as long as you dont fail then you can go yeararound if you do have to take a class that perid then you go to that class instead. it was like this for all sports.

so at greeneville that would take the place of our elective...sounds good to me...i just hope the board sees it the same way....but i think they would kind of like the idea being that the state is gonna start to require 30 mins of activity at least 3 days a week

i have done both practice doring and after school and i would say practicing doring school is the better way. in the off season you still have the football class but you work out which is better cuz every one is there so you know everyone will do there workout and you dont have to worry about some one not going to workout since its not after school.