Red Boiling Spgs @ Clarkrange

BuffaloFan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(danba @ Jan 17 2007 - 09:03 PM) 826335618[/snapback]

RBS wins the 1st meeting by 8

I have changed my mind I don't think RBS will win either on the 19 or 26 of January. I am going to go Clarkrange all the way. Those girls are good and have been really coached good.

i say one thing danba you have a lot of nerve doubting SCQ'S prediction ( home on the c'range ,where the lady buffallos rome , where seldom they lose and the oppenents get abused and Lemar wants to be best in 7a) now everyone sing

The RBS players may have it, White does not. All he has is a whinny attitude.

Good luck lady bulldogs.

QUOTE(SulphurCityQueen @ Jan 18 2007 - 05:32 PM) 826336783[/snapback]

Mr Roper, I'm sure you have had bad days, and your encounter with Coach White could have been on one of his bad days. Maybe you should personally get to know him, he is really a sweet and charming man with a little competitive streak.

Mr. Roper is correct here..

QUOTE(senator @ Jan 18 2007 - 08:46 PM) 826336978[/snapback]

i say one thing danba you have a lot of nerve doubting SCQ'S prediction ( home on the c'range ,where the lady buffallos rome , where seldom they lose and the oppenents get abused and Lemar wants to be best in 7a) now everyone sing

Huh????? believe you need to go back and re-read what I said. You are missing the point.

QUOTE(options86 @ Jan 17 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826335735[/snapback]

SCQ I'm am disappointed by such a modest predictation. With your first apperance of the year I would expect a more bold statement! Are you saving it for the second meeting? Or do I detect uncertainity? Hope to meet you again this year, it was a real pleasure.

I would call this a bold predication. Anytime that you predicate someone to go into the Range and come away with a win, especially an eight-point victory, is out there on the edge.

After seeing the teams play several times, I am going with RBS by 3 in this first meeting. Just the better of the two teams.

I would call this a bold predication. Anytime that you predicate someone to go into the Range and come away with a win, especially an eight-point victory, is out there on the edge.

After seeing the teams play several times, I am going with RBS by 3 in this first meeting. Just the better of the two teams.

Don't believe RBS will have a victory ride home tonight. They are going to have a long ride home. Clarkrange with the win.

QUOTE(SulphurCityQueen @ Jan 18 2007 - 05:32 PM) 826336783[/snapback]

Mr Roper, I'm sure you have had bad days, and your encounter with Coach White could have been on one of his bad days. Maybe you should personally get to know him, he is really a sweet and charming man with a little competitive streak.

sounds like you know larry the legend awful well!! and you were asked to tone it down? by your husband(oops)i mean coach white.....