Top Players In Middle Tennessee

mr.giggliefly33

QUOTE(Morton @ Jan 13 2007 - 02:34 AM) 826330452[/snapback]

Great list... I can only comment on the ones I have personally seen play...

Brandon Wright - LEADER... This is one strong player. He plays like he is three players. HUGE impact in every game, due to his physicality and consistancy. You can tell the other players want to give him the ball. So good and dominant that his teammates know he is the 'go to' man.

Josh Slater - Most explosive, exciting player I have seen since I was in high school when there was no such thing as a 'three.' The poor guy has a target on his back and is double/triple teamed every game. This has only allowed other Lipscomb players to get the points... Clayton, Prady, and McPherson. Slater is a great point guard that can just as easily convert to small or power forward with two or three steps. No one can beat him off the dribble... but they try.

Gerald Robinson - I WILL see this boy playing on TV (enough said)

I hope I am fortunate enough to see some of the other players on this knowledgeable fan's list in the state tournament.

The only Brandan Wright I've heard about is tearing it up at UNC right now. I agree with Slater and Gerald being on the top players list but I dont know where in the heck you come from saying no one can beat him off the dribble. I've seen him plenty of games as well as played against him and he definitely can get beat off the dribble just like any other player can.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just from what I've seen... (as I stated in my prelude). I'm sure there are players that can beat him off the dribble... I just have not seen it. I do not mean to discount ANY other players AT ALL, I just was SO impressed with Slater against all different types of guys trying to beat him. If you've seen him beat... I trust you. I still think he's pretty darn good and entertaining to watch. I'm giving credit from my own view. I'd love to hear about others in the area that I could go watch!!

PS - I meant Brian Wright... I did not mean to get his name wrong. Such a good player deserves appropriate acknowlegement if you are going to go out on a limb and post your thoughts on a site like this.

QUOTE(eagleballa @ Jan 13 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826330727[/snapback]

Chase Dunn - Livingston Academy

Yes he should be on this list. Saw thi kid at the East Lit Christmas Tourny which he won MVP of. He's a heckuva player and to hear that he was just a sophomore makes it even more amazing. Can pentrate, draw fouls, has unlimited range. Will be a sight to see come his senior year.

Cody Dunn is by far one of the Very Best in Middle Tennesse!

He has grown into a very smart and aggressive ball player. He has great offensive and defensive skills. He would shine even more, in my opinion if his coach would try and work something new in every once in a while. His coach runs the same game he has for twenty years.

Cody Dunn is someone to watch no matter what team you are for as long as you love the Sport of B-Ball

QUOTE(Clarksvilleguy73 @ Jan 13 2007 - 03:36 PM) 826330934[/snapback]

Cody Dunn is by far one of the Very Best in Middle Tennesse!

He has grown into a very smart and aggressive ball player. He has great offensive and defensive skills. He would shine even more, in my opinion if his coach would try and work something new in every once in a while. His coach runs the same game he has for twenty years.

Cody Dunn is someone to watch no matter what team you are for as long as you love the Sport of B-Ball

J. Graham Whites Creek