Anderson County Update

bratman

I have been traveling for the holidays and the news up here is sparce. Can anyone give me an update on how the AC girls are doing? I know they got off to a slow start, but according to their schedule they had several weak at the end of 06' start of 07.' Are they winning? Hopi, or others, any details would be good.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bratman @ Jan 12 2007 - 09:15 AM) 826329365[/snapback]

I have been traveling for the holidays and the news up here is sparce. Can anyone give me an update on how the AC girls are doing? I know they got off to a slow start, but according to their schedule they had several weak at the end of 06' start of 07.' Are they winning? Hopi, or others, any details would be good.

Only won two games they beat Carter weak and a team from LA who is even weaker.

Other than that nothing has changed.

QUOTE(bratman @ Jan 16 2007 - 05:10 PM) 826333949[/snapback]

Does AC have a chance to win anymore games this year? With all of the talent they have this has to be the most disappointing team in East Tenn.

They should win 5 or 6 more

Carter

Scott Co (maybe) @ home

Kingston (maybetwice)

Catholic (maybe twice) AC beat them last night 42-39 in D OT

But these are not give me's

QUOTE(Hopi @ Jan 16 2007 - 10:29 PM) 826334258[/snapback]

They should win 5 or 6 more

Carter

Scott Co (maybe) @ home

Kingston (maybetwice)

Catholic (maybe twice) AC beat them last night 42-39

But these are not give me's

Are they really that bad? knowing the level of talent there I expected them to show some improvement over the course of the season and beat a couple of the teams the second time around. I've noticed they don't turn in any of their stats to prep-Xtra so it is hard to see who is improving.

I have no ties to Anderson County basketball, just an outside observer. I have seen close to 70 high school teams play this year throughout Tennessee, Alabama, and Mississippi. Of these 70 teams I would place AC in the bottom 10 as far as talent goes. Number ten will be a nice player but she is still young, other than her the talent level is just not there for them to be successful this year. So bratman whatever you are trying to stir up, let it go.

NO Not trying to stir anything up, not you. You would never think that after the two thread you have started. One Dupree sister is one of the best in East Tennessee. There are some good players around the area. The other girls I thought they quit to focus on volleyball. Man you gotta love people that love to hate. Could any of the other girls beside Dupree make a difference on AC's girls b-ball team?