Anderson County Update

bratman

To clarify thats why I put a question mark behind the question, the other night when I was at the OS vs Kingston game a parent told me he thought 3 had quit. If everyone really thinks its Coaching and nothing more I would gather and go see the Schoolboard. I would also like to hear from Hopi he usually knows whats up at AC.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BBALLTN @ Jan 19 2007 - 03:27 PM) 826337827[/snapback]

To clarify thats why I put a question mark behind the question, the other night when I was at the OS vs Kingston game a parent told me he thought 3 had quit. If everyone really thinks its Coaching and nothing more I would gather and go see the Schoolboard. I would also like to hear from Hopi he usually knows whats up at AC.

BBALLTN, if you see me at a game sometime come on over and introduce yourself, I am aware of who you are but have never had the pleasure of meeting you personally. You are correct in that I am waaaaaay too close to AC and this situation. Since my daughter has been involved I am probably not the one to be discussing this on CoachT. I have no problem saying what I think but this is neither the time nor place.

JACKETDAD: see you tonight

Last year the players met with the principle about the coach and events that took place throughout the season. The parents went to the AD, Principle and Director of AC Schools. The principle is no longer there but the coach is. The coach is the reason that the girls who played last year left this year. These are players who have played since they were 5 & 6 years old, played AAU etc and that do love the game of basketball. Our only hope is that he leaves this year after his daughter graduates.

QUOTE(Hopi @ Jan 16 2007 - 11:29 PM) 826334258[/snapback]

They should win 5 or 6 more

Carter

Scott Co (maybe) @ home

Kingston (maybetwice) AC beat Kingston by 3 in a very slow game, neither team is very good. The game at Kingston will be a toss up

Catholic (maybe twice) AC beat them last night 42-39 in D OT

But these are not give me's

Both team's are not real good AC won by 3

QUOTE(mavvillage @ Jan 19 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826337411[/snapback]

If coaching is not the problem then why has so many good players left this program. I can tell you from first hand experiance that coaching is the problem. You have a coach that destoys a girls love for playing the game. He is a coach that does not know the game and can not handle getting beat. He blames players when it is his poor coaching that loses games. There will be another exodus of players again this year because people don't want to play for a man like this.

Even JackSparrow has to say WOW to this one!

QUOTE(BBALLTN @ Jan 19 2007 - 02:27 PM) 826337827[/snapback]

Over the past 5 seasons several parents have gone to the School Board, Director of Schools and Principle...... and they just don't care.