Karns Rumors

Oak Ridger

QUOTE(bounder @ Jan 19 2007 - 09:31 PM) 826338213[/snapback]

That would be a big NO. My first one's folks lived in Karns, good people,but their daughter was just a bitc.. never mind. Karns is a great community, just don't want to go there. Oak Ridge is my Home. Been here since I came in 1944... age 19 months.

LOD Ribs can be got bout anywhere if we just need a reason and a little free time.

A good reason would be It's Friday or Saturday or even Tesday.

Anyone got any more news on this subject? My family's very interested in the future of karns football. Do you guys think Mr. Minor could smooth out the Karn's folks ruffled feathers and build a successful overall program in addition to doing a good job of on-field coaching?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(topraymore2 @ Jan 23 2007 - 07:18 PM) 826342875[/snapback]

Anyone got any more news on this subject? My family's very interested in the future of karns football. Do you guys think Mr. Minor could smooth out the Karn's folks ruffled feathers and build a successful overall program in addition to doing a good job of on-field coaching?

Minor is a more than competent coach. The players, parents, community, and faculty members love and respect him. What are these ruffled feathers about? Your family will not be disappointed if Minor gets the job.

QUOTE(Oak Ridger @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:57 AM) 826343734[/snapback]

Minor is a more than competent coach. The players, parents, community, and faculty members love and respect him. What are these ruffled feathers about? Your family will not be disappointed if Minor gets the job.

It sounds like Mr. Minor could be the right man for the job. If you'd have been following Karns football and the various Knoxville News Sentinel reports on Karns last fall you'd have a pretty clear idea of some of the ruffling as well as the source of the comment regarding the infamous "headlock" move. I believe everyone connected to the program wants to put the troubles behind and move forward with our rebuilding program. It may take a little while but we intend to get to the place where we can compete with anyone in our region. Go Beavers.

The word is that Ron Gray has sent a letter to every high school in the state declining every job in Tennessee just in case they come open and they decide to offer him. Ask Bearden about that one... laugh

Man that was almost funny the first time it was said on this message board. but this is about karns and i hope they make the best choice for their program.

QUOTE(Oak Ridger @ Jan 24 2007 - 09:48 PM) 826344689[/snapback]

The word is that Ron Gray has sent a letter to every high school in the state declining every job in Tennessee just in case they come open and they decide to offer him. Ask Bearden about that one...

To me Mr. Oak Ridger you sound like a hater. This do not make any since to me because you are saying Gray is this bad coach but he always decline jobs. Now if someone is a bad coach how do they get a chance to decline a job down. It is bad when people get on here and drag people name through mud. This board was just asking about Karns rumors not drag people through mud. I dislike someone using my hometown name talking like that on a website. Use your name please and talk like that.

tc,

No kidding. You are right on the money there.

Ole Dad

QUOTE(tcareuwithme @ Jan 24 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826344846[/snapback]

The word is that Ron Gray has sent a letter to every high school in the state declining every job in Tennessee just in case they come open and they decide to offer him. Ask Bearden about that one... laugh

Man that was almost funny the first time it was said on this message board. but this is about karns and i hope they make the best choice for their program.