Tornado Duals

pantheon

QUOTE(hrdcrwrestler @ Jan 17 2007 - 05:01 PM) 826335312[/snapback]

I would like to thank you for the comments on the Praetorian team. It seems that people don,t understand that it is hard to do what coach Pinkstaff has done. He has put together a good team that cooperates as long distance family. Some of the bad comments have come from teams that will later let their wrestlers wrestle for Team Praetorian. Why can they not see that the championship match was tied till the last match. My son had a great time wrestling for Team Praetorian. He read some of the postings and didn,t understand what the big deal was. I told him that some people were upset that he and other wrestlers got out of the house and wrestled. Remember that if no kids show up, there can be no tournament. Wrestle hard wrestle forever!!!!!!

I would be interested in seeing who was at each weight. For those that don't have a local program would like to get involved. Sounds like this is a hand picked team. How do we get in?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hrdcrwrestler @ Jan 17 2007 - 04:01 PM) 826335312[/snapback]

I would like to thank you for the comments on the Praetorian team. It seems that people don,t understand that it is hard to do what coach Pinkstaff has done. He has put together a good team that cooperates as long distance family. Some of the bad comments have come from teams that will later let their wrestlers wrestle for Team Praetorian. Why can they not see that the championship match was tied till the last match. My son had a great time wrestling for Team Praetorian. He read some of the postings and didn,t understand what the big deal was. I told him that some people were upset that he and other wrestlers got out of the house and wrestled. Remember that if no kids show up, there can be no tournament. Wrestle hard wrestle forever!!!!!!

What area are you from?

QUOTE(takeyoudown @ Jan 17 2007 - 04:23 PM) 826335338[/snapback]

I would be interested in seeing who was at each weight. For those that don't have a local program would like to get involved. Sounds like this is a hand picked team. How do we get in?

What area are you from?

This team is hand picked. Team Praetorian is the beginning of Team Tennessee minus baylor/mccallie boys. It is made up of some of the best in the state including

Calloway BA

Cox Page

Stokes Page

Hoop BMS

Hooker Prae

Pinkstaff Prae

Luster Ga

Calyce Ortale 75 MBA was suppost to go but got hurt.

The finals match did come down to the last match and had Praetorian not given up 2 forfeits or had Ortale not gotten hurt they would of won.

QUOTE(hoosierdad @ Jan 16 2007 - 09:58 AM) 826333563[/snapback]

Soms,

What grade is your son in? Has the Ryan program digressed so that they are traveling to Oakland to workout with them and a middle school? If true, trouble is right around the corner for the Irish. This does not look good for them. Also, are you sure, even as an exhibition, this was legal? It appears there were matches, otherwise, you could not have a victory in the 2nd or 3rd period. Does not sound like a practice to me.

This should make the other schools in Nashville (MBA; Overton etc) smile seing the Ryan program on the decline. I just can't believe it has gotten this bad. Maybe they can go to church more and light a candle.

don't get upset I here in tn you hold your child back 2 or 3 years so when he starts playing sports he will be better than little bobby, so it is okay that the middle school teams practice with the high school teams since most of the middle schoolers are the same age or older, that may be why they are so much better in high school.

QUOTE(Lucas is my idol @ Jan 17 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826335535[/snapback]

This team is hand picked. Team Praetorian is the beginning of Team Tennessee minus baylor/mccallie boys. It is made up of some of the best in the state including

Calloway BA

Cox Page

Stokes Page

Hoop BMS

Hooker Prae

Pinkstaff Prae

Luster Ga

Calyce Ortale 75 MBA was suppost to go but got hurt.

The finals match did come down to the last match and had Praetorian not given up 2 forfeits or had Ortale not gotten hurt they would of won.

I see where Callaway wrestled in this Middle School tournament, then I read where he wrestled in a match against Ryan the other night. If I am not mistaken, I believe this violates the TSSAA rules. My understanding is that once you are submitted on the TSSAA roster you can't compete with others who are not listed on their schools eligibility form. Has this rule been changed. I recall my sons coach telling me that my son couldn't go to a tournament in Virginia Beach because he had already turned in the eligibility report. I am confused. Has the rule changed? Can someone clarify this for me. I need some help understaning this.

QUOTE(Lucas is my idol @ Jan 17 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826335687[/snapback]

Sense there is no middle school forum on this site the easiest thing to do if you are interested in Team Tennessee is to go to tennesseewrestling.net. There has been a thread talking about it going on for months.

This site does have a middle school wrestling forum. It is located below the Public/Private area.

QUOTE(takedown42 @ Jan 18 2007 - 08:22 AM) 826336030[/snapback]

I see where Callaway wrestled in this Middle School tournament, then I read where he wrestled in a match against Ryan the other night. If I am not mistaken, I believe this violates the TSSAA rules. My understanding is that once you are submitted on the TSSAA roster you can't compete with others who are not listed on their schools eligibility form. Has this rule been changed. I recall my sons coach telling me that my son couldn't go to a tournament in Virginia Beach because he had already turned in the eligibility report. I am confused. Has the rule changed? Can someone clarify this for me. I need some help understaning this.

takedown42,

Why are you trying to stir the pot, all the boy was trying to do is get good competition. What rules are you talking about, who is going to enforce the rules?

FYI, people are going to attack you for broadcasting information that they have posted on this message board.

PS If this did happen will the TSSAA follow up and punish anyone?