Blackman vs. Oakland

blackman_pride

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, with all respect to Blackman, yes they played without Barnes, but I think they played as well as they could possibly play and Oakland didnt exactly lights out but still held Blackman to 39 and won by 11 at Blackman.

Yes Kit didnt score alot against Blackman, but he got his fair share of looks, and lately those shots have been falling, so if you dont want to worry about Kit, thats fine, just dont be suprised when he gets about 10 and 6 with a few blocks. Also, you are a fool for trying to downplay everybody on Oakland's team besides Chaisson, the man only averages 20 ppg so he isnt exactly our only option. Oakland doesnt win like a powerhouse all the time, but nobody from Tennessee has beat them up to this point and the one team that did, is 20-2

Yes Blackman can play with any team in the district....so does warren county. Oakland should have it easy on Blackman. Not sayin Blackman is a bad team cause if I was I would smack myself. Blackman has a very good team. The district this year is so tough. The toughest I have seen in a LONG time. In this district anything can happen. But I have said it before if anyone is going to beat Oakland in the district it will be Riverdale. White County could do it if Oakland is off and they play like they have never played before. Blackman will have a tough time to beat Oakland at home.

QUOTE(hmitditw @ Jan 18 2007 - 10:42 AM) 826336296[/snapback]

As good as Blackman is I don't think they need to be too concerned about Lebanon. The Oakland game will be for first in the district.

No they need to be concerned about Lebanon because if they lose the Oakland game will be to stay tied for second place, every game from this point on is very important until they have clinched a spot, whatever spot that may be.