Wilson Central 2007

SON OF WINGMAN

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(VOLSFBALL @ Jun 6 2007 - 02:17 PM) 826472172[/snapback]I think that the Wilson Central Wildcats are going to have a great season from the git go. Best of luck to all the players. Look for at least an 8-2 season probley better than that and a fight in the playoffs

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(LILAL @ Jun 11 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826473764[/snapback]Your coach has dropped Hendersonville and Gallatin. Added Coffee Co. and Franklin Co.. This move will certainly increase the gate.

This shouldn't come as a surprise. The coach is in need of a good year this year, none of those pesky seniors to blame any more. Good luck coach. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(WCopinion1 @ Jun 12 2007 - 08:00 AM) 826474138[/snapback]This shouldn't come as a surprise. The coach is in need of a good year this year, none of those pesky seniors to blame any more. Good luck coach. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Dad, get a life! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(LILAL @ Jun 11 2007 - 10:14 AM) 826473764[/snapback]Your coach has dropped Hendersonville and Gallatin. Added Coffee Co. and Franklin Co.. This move will certainly increase the gate.

I think it was a good move by the coach. They play this region in the 1st round of the playoffs and scouting and tapes from these teams will help prepare Wilson Central to make a run in the playoffs. Smart move coach. Always keep your friends and eagles in view. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(shadow @ Jun 13 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826474604[/snapback]I think it was a good move by the coach. They play this region in the 1st round of the playoffs and scouting and tapes from these teams will help prepare Wilson Central to make a run in the playoffs. Smart move coach. Always keep your friends and eagles in view. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

To Lil(purty mouth)Al,

I got to agree with my dad on that one. I believe the fat man has made a wise move.

sorry

sos /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

QUOTE(shadow @ Jun 13 2007 - 11:50 AM) 826474604[/snapback]I think it was a good move by the coach. They play this region in the 1st round of the playoffs and scouting and tapes from these teams will help prepare Wilson Central to make a run in the playoffs. Smart move coach. Always keep your friends and eagles in view. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

better chance of beating Coffee Co and Franklin Co than Gallatin and Hendersonville.

QUOTE(WildcatSam @ Jun 12 2007 - 11:58 AM) 826474213[/snapback]Dad, get a life! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Fair enough, time for new memories to be written. Best of luck to the team and coaches,

we'll still be supporting you guys.

Good luck this season Wildcats! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />