Wilson Central 2007

SON OF WINGMAN

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a Joke You guy's are going to get killed next year. What was your record this year 2-8. Look for 1-9 or 2-8 again next year. You might win against one of those pouder-puff-non regional games next year. Mj will most likely beat you. CC might be a win, but don't count on it. And who else do you play--Columbia or Warren co. W e will destroy you. Only region game you might win is ---wait a minute, I don't see one.

• 2 months later...

QUOTE(SON OF WINGMAN @ Jan 15 2007 - 01:31 PM) 826332545[/snapback]How will the Cats be next year? Will there be any chages to make it better than the 2006 year?

As a Wilson Central Parent of a graduating player this year, there is only one way to go after the horrible season we had last year. There was a comment made by a member of Coach T to the effect that we had some crybaby seniors with unrealistic expectations..Well, I have a really good idea who you are. If you have those kind of feelings for the kids that are/were supposed to carry your team Coach, then it's no wonder that they didn't win. The only way to go for the Cats is Up Up Up !! I don't look for the Cats to do too much this year collectively but look for some stellar performances from the likes of Connor McChurch and J.T. Majors. Outside of those 2, it's anyones guess !! Ross Strong could have a great year if he comes out with the attitude. He is a great athelete and has the ability to make a difference!! Good Luck Wildcats from a parent who is going to miss having a player in the game.

Signed,

Big B

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(WCDAD @ Apr 3 2007 - 07:12 PM) 826429207[/snapback]As a Wilson Central Parent of a graduating player this year, there is only one way to go after the horrible season we had last year. There was a comment made by a member of Coach T to the effect that we had some crybaby seniors with unrealistic expectations..Well, I have a really good idea who you are. If you have those kind of feelings for the kids that are/were supposed to carry your team Coach, then it's no wonder that they didn't win. The only way to go for the Cats is Up Up Up !! I don't look for the Cats to do too much this year collectively but look for some stellar performances from the likes of Connor McChurch and J.T. Majors. Outside of those 2, it's anyones guess !! Ross Strong could have a great year if he comes out with the attitude. He is a great athelete and has the ability to make a difference!! Good Luck Wildcats from a parent who is going to miss having a player in the game.

Signed,

Big B

WCDAD, having gone thru this I know what you mean about not having a 'son' playing on the field. I got over it by 'adopting' a couple that are on the field and still going to games. Heck I even get to go to more games and actually get to see them as now I don't have to work them. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What is happening at WC is basically the same thing that is happening at Siegel. They experienced some success b/c they were able to get some of Lebanon's athletes on zone exempts b/c they were the nice new school. Lots o f kids want to be in the start of new traditions and a chance to be in the record books at a new school. It is also a chance to start over and great for disgruntled parents or players to start fresh. The newness has worn off and reality has set in now. Parents who were disgruntled at their old school now are disgruntled at the new school. They have no clue that THEY could be the downfall at both schools. I wish WC the best of luck. They have a great nucleus of players and good coaches. I hope they can turn things around.

the WC area (gladeville) has alot of players with great potential but alot of the problem is the fact that dont they come from 2 different middle schools & then have 2 mesh together after hating each other for a couple of years.. you have a clash within the system & until they learn to start working together this team is not going 2 improve & that is up 2 the coaches. these coaches so far have not been able to make the players come together & let the best come out in each one & that is a shame.. Learn the talent...then Use the talent but also have the players respect each others talent. Good Luck /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />