Adamsville vs McNairy, Round #2

Billyjoe02

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams dont seem to be playing their best ball at this time of the year so this is a intresting one to call. If Adamsville can use their height advantage and their guards play well and handle the ball i think they can take this one at home. Mcnairy has a good team and adamsville needs to try to contain the bingham brothers. Which ever team can come out and play their best ball will take this one....it will be a good game between two pretty evenly matched teams

Its gonna be a good game but I'll take McNairy by 5. The cats have a game with Southside friday night and I believe the cards have a game too so both teams probably wont be as fresh and energized as the first matchup. With this in mind, I expect it to go down to the depth of the bench and having the freshest players on the court. McNairy's subs have stepped it up the past couple of games so I'm expecting a Bobcat win.

McNairy 71

Adamsville 66

Adamsville will get spanked? lol thats a good one....this is coming from a guy who has made all of 2 post on here, and how can you say we will get beat by 25? YALL lost to Chester Co......we beat them by nearly 20 and Central didn't hand it to us the first time what was it 7 points? yea a real spanking

QUOTE(Mojo20 @ Jan 18 2007 - 03:51 PM) 826336704[/snapback]

Adamsville will get spanked? lol thats a good one....this is coming from a guy who has made all of 2 post on here, and how can you say we will get beat by 25? YALL lost to Chester Co......we beat them by nearly 20 and Central didn't hand it to us the first time what was it 7 points? yea a real spanking

LOL Adamsville o yes they will get their ###### handed 2 em. Who they got antoin knight or whateva his name is he isnt even coordinated coach martin son grow up lil man and brandon knight non talented o yeah and ya'lls biggest scare brett jackson. We betta watch him he might score all of their 15 points hahaha im through talking saturday will be a blow out

Mr. Perfect is obviously an Adamsville fan trying to stir up their team. This game does not need message board nonsense to get the players ready to play.

McNairy has played a tougher schedule than AHS, but the Cards will win this one at home. The Bobcats loss to Chester County will be one that haunts them for a long time. How could they lose to the Eagles?

QUOTE(Macnarry @ Jan 19 2007 - 03:49 PM) 826337932[/snapback]

Mr. Perfect is obviously an Adamsville fan trying to stir up their team. This game does not need message board nonsense to get the players ready to play.

McNairy has played a tougher schedule than AHS, but the Cards will win this one at home. The Bobcats loss to Chester County will be one that haunts them for a long time. How could they lose to the Eagles?

nah actually i was a player for mcnairy a not too long ago

Most of this is coming from biased fans,so I'll put some input from a neutral observer.Somebody nailed it on the nose when they said,neither teams are playing their best basketball.Adamsville is coming off of a big win over TCA last night,but McNairy also built some momentum with a win over Jackson South Side last night.Two things,that will play a factor in the game is height and athleticism.Adamsville has the upper hand in height,but McNairy gets the nod in athleticism.The biggest factor is Adamsville gets home court advantage,being a member of local media in West Tennessee,I go to a lot of games and Adamsville,when the place is full,is loud and hot.McNairy may not be ready for these conditions,playing in their more open arena.If,Adamsville uses their height for rebounds and can work for the shot,they win.McNairy will have to use athleticism for the win,like last time,stopping Antoinne Knight and Brett Jackson will be huge for the Bobcats.

But,Adamsville is seeking revenge,and best of all...at home.

Adamsville 61

McNairy 57