Who is the best all around best player?

Footballgeek

QUOTE(memphis,10 @ Jan 17 2007 - 01:40 PM) 826335163[/snapback]

Well he shoots over 50 percent in both 2 pointers and 3 pointers.Averages around 20pts 7rebound,6assist......Very nice all around

I saw Leslie play AAU B-BALL and was impressed to say the least .He lead the the Memphis War Eagles to 2nd in the nation at 14 years old.He along with Wooten,Gentry,Hall,Justin Blake, and others were amazing to watch upset high school players, back then.Now he is only a sophmore and can go with the best, not only in TN ,but with the best in the nation. This young man is hands down the best players I've seen in a long time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(im_tj_m @ Jan 22 2007 - 03:03 PM) 826341301[/snapback]

Brandon Ross probably the greatest post player in the country...Move over shaq..

He has nothing on TJ Martin, this kid is unreal.

QUOTE(sleepyhead @ Jan 23 2007 - 02:42 PM) 826342646[/snapback]

Who is this TJ guy? How come I have never heard of him?

You have not seen a player play like this his name is RYAN STOVALL he plays for Fraklin County High School. He can jump out of the gym he can pull up and hit the 3 ball and can throw it down. Then talk about Defense this man avages 6 blocks a game. I just thought everyone should know about this man.

RYAN STOVALL #30

QUOTE(jp1952 @ Jan 25 2007 - 07:05 PM) 826346023[/snapback]

if tj martin is such a phenomenal player then why is he nowhere to be found on Unapproved Website and not being recruited by anyone?

He must be flying under the radar. I have seen this guy play and he is nothing short of stupendous, quite possibly the best I have ever seen.