Who is the best all around best player?

Footballgeek

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Jan 19 2007 - 11:30 PM) 826338678[/snapback]

Well..Justin Blake from Dyer Co....has heighth, can handle the ball, can shoot the ball, can defend the ball, and just about everything that you need for an all around player...he was incredible

So can Tj except better.

QUOTE(Footballgeek @ Jan 16 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826333843[/snapback]

Who do you consider the best and how do they stack up against everyone else?

ALL THE GREAT PLAYERS PLAY ON BOTH ENDS OF THE COURT. AND THEIR IS MANY WE CAN NAME ON HERE, BUT I LIKE JEREMY BARNES AND ROGERS GAINES FROM WHITE HOUSE BECAUSE I SEE THEM PLAY ALOT. I ACTUALLY THINK BARNES IS A BETTER DEFENSIVE PLAYER THEN HE IS ON OFFENSE EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT HE DOES ON THE OFFENSIVE END. GAINES IS THE MOST DOMINATING PLAYER I'VE SEEN ALL YEAR ON THE LOW BLOCK. (NOTICE I SAY LOW BLOCK) BEFORE EVERYONE STARTS THEIR COMMENTS ON THAT. BUT AT 6FT 7 1/2 320LBS HE SHOULD BE DOMINANT THERE. ALSO HE PROBABLY AVERAGES 2-3 BLOCKS A GAME AND MOVES SURPISINGLY WELL ON THE DEFENSIVE END BEING THAT BIG. HE ALSO HAS AN INCREDIBLY SOFT TOUCH.I ALSO LIKE SLATER FROM LIPSCOMB. HE BRINGS IT ON BOTH ENDS OF THE COURT. YOU CAN PROBABLY PUT MOST OF LIBERTY'S PLAYERS ON THIS LIST. JAMIE GRAHM FROM WHITES CREEK IS AN INCREDIBLE OFFENSIVE PLAYER AND I WOULD IMAGINE A GREAT DEFENSIVE PLAYER AS WELL WITH HIS ATHLETIC ABILITY. BUT I ONLY SAW HIM ONCE THIS SUMMER SO IT'S HARD TO COMMENT AS MUCH ON HIS DEFENSE.

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Jan 19 2007 - 11:30 PM) 826338678[/snapback]

Well..Justin Blake from Dyer Co....has heighth, can handle the ball, can shoot the ball, can defend the ball, and just about everything that you need for an all around player...he was incredible

No, is incredible.This young man does this night after night, no matter how stiff the competition. Even after what most call good games he is diappointed in himself.He is always working to make his game better, when most high school kids are playing playstation or hanging out at the mall ....etc. We have a few things to work on and improved, but you can't tell when watching him play. If the public don't know him by now they will when it's all over. He can put up 20 to 30 points a game while being doubled teamed the entire game. That's the real deal.

By the way gibson co is a well coached and disciplined team. GOOD LUCK!

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(thefly @ Jan 22 2007 - 08:53 AM) 826340836[/snapback]

Jamie Graham Has to be in the top three. He is as good defensively as any player I have seen the past several years. He also runs the show offensively.

He could be second, behind TJ Martin. This kid is a true talent, he can play just about any position on the floor without any problems.