Privates Recruiting? Tennessean Article on David Lipscomb Women's

Morton

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Mar 1 2007 - 02:57 PM) 826395322[/snapback]AHHHHHH backtracking LOL. Its ok LOL.

Ahem ... can you specifically quote the spot that I said it then. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Didn't think so! Ha ha! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Stinks when your argument falls apart doesn't it. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Mar 2 2007 - 06:01 AM) 826396465[/snapback]you cant make it any clearer.

You are a poster child for why my kids won't attend a public ever. Please read the word ... PUBLIC. I did not say private. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Public tax dollars at work baby! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The word "either" is an adjective that means "being one of the other of two". Meaning that taking your angle that privates ... awe forget it ... you'll never get it. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(tnsddeveloper @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826396692[/snapback]You are a poster child for why my kids won't attend a public ever. Please read the word ... PUBLIC. I did not say private. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Public tax dollars at work baby! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The word "either" is an adjective that means "being one of the other of two". Meaning that taking your angle that privates ... awe forget it ... you'll never get it. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

So sorry I'm not as high and mighty because I didnt attend a private school. Again you attack someone personally which again proves why my kid is just find in public school. Why spend thousands of dollars to at a christian school to have them come out bitter and nasty towrds people. When things dont go your way you get nasty and personal. Was that a class at your private christian school?

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Mar 2 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826397503[/snapback]So sorry I'm not as high and mighty because I didnt attend a private school. Again you attack someone personally which again proves why my kid is just find in public school. Why spend thousands of dollars to at a christian school to have them come out bitter and nasty towrds people. When things dont go your way you get nasty and personal. Was that a class at your private christian school?

Hehe! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You know I have met some wonderful private posters. They were intelligent and knew how to hold a debate without getting nasty because they were mature enough to handle someone elses opinion. So for my last comment I dont hold all privates to that accord. I know privates dont hold nasty and cruel classes so I apologise about that comment to those individuals who take their profession of faith serious. I wont judge all private christian posters to your comment "HeHe".

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:10 PM) 826397653[/snapback]You know I have met some wonderful private posters. They were intelligent and knew how to hold a debate without getting nasty because they were mature enough to handle someone elses opinion. So for my last comment I dont hold all privates to that accord. I know privates dont hold nasty and cruel classes so I apologise about that comment to those individuals who take their profession of faith serious. I wont judge all private christian posters to your comment "HeHe".

What is funny is that you can stand behind your own claims of Christianity, but then you turn and say things that amount to lies. I'm not a theologian, but I'm pretty sure that lies and judging others is not very Christ like. You say things about very upstanding institutions that work hard to make ends meet and work within the rules even after having a multiplier applied. A multiplier that states that private kids are 1.8 times better than public counterparts ... and no, the privates don't feel that way ... your peers feel that way. You have ZERO proof that any of those things happen. Face it. MP has a good team, but not great. It's a fact. Live with it.

Good luck with your crusade. Hopefully one day you will find some peace. Although, I'm sure you'll find something else. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(tnsddeveloper @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826396692[/snapback]You are a poster child for why my kids won't attend a public ever. Please read the word ... PUBLIC. I did not say private. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

It is things like these that make public posters think that all private grad's are jerks who look down their noses... i know you are a fellow FCS grad and i would hope that you have enough pride in the school you came from to not give it that kind of an image.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Mar 2 2007 - 07:23 PM) 826397503[/snapback]So sorry I'm not as high and mighty because I didnt attend a private school. Again you attack someone personally which again proves why my kid is just find in public school. Why spend thousands of dollars to at a christian school to have them come out bitter and nasty towrds people. When things dont go your way you get nasty and personal. Was that a class at your private christian school?

Just to point out, that there are alot of private schools that didn't win state and they aren't getting nasty and personal on coachT, but i do see a few public school supporters whose teams didn't win state and although they aren't being nasty or personal, alot of people could take it is whinning...

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Mar 2 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826397802[/snapback]It is things like these that make public posters think that all private grad's are jerks who look down their noses... i know you are a fellow FCS grad and i would hope that you have enough pride in the school you came from to not give it that kind of an image.

If you live your entire life catering and cowtowing to others ... it will be a long life. I get tickled when other's think private school grads should be held to a different standard. Why shouldn't I be able to say that my kids won't attend a public if public supporters say theirs won't attend a private? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I know you are a youngin' (and I actually know who you are). Don't spend so much time trying to make friends with those that really and really don't want to be friends with you when you stick to your guns.

QUOTE(tnsddeveloper @ Mar 2 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826397718[/snapback]What is funny is that you can stand behind your own claims of Christianity, but then you turn and say things that amount to lies. I'm not a theologian, but I'm pretty sure that lies and judging others is not very Christ like. You say things about very upstanding institutions that work hard to make ends meet and work within the rules even after having a multiplier applied. A multiplier that states that private kids are 1.8 times better than public counterparts ... and no, the privates don't feel that way ... your peers feel that way. You have ZERO proof that any of those things happen. Face it. MP has a good team, but not great. It's a fact. Live with it.

Good luck with your crusade. Hopefully one day you will find some peace. Although, I'm sure you'll find something else. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Lets see you are the one who defends yourself with slander, rude, nasty comments. A great private christian role model by the way. And yet I'm the one who needs to find peace. Now that calls for HEHE! MP does have a great team. Any school that advance to the final four is a great team. JCS was better that Friday night as they were the following week.

QUOTE(tnsddeveloper @ Mar 3 2007 - 07:59 AM) 826398038[/snapback]If you live your entire life catering and cowtowing to others ... it will be a long life. I get tickled when other's think private school grads should be held to a different standard. Why shouldn't I be able to say that my kids won't attend a public if public supporters say theirs won't attend a private? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I know you are a youngin' (and I actually know who you are). Don't spend so much time trying to make friends with those that really and really don't want to be friends with you when you stick to your guns.

Younger but seemingly more mature. FCSspider, you can stick to your guns without getting personal. You of all people know the spirited debates you and I have had and they have been a lot fun. Dont stoop to certain levels.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Mar 3 2007 - 08:34 AM) 826398069[/snapback]Lets see you are the one who defends yourself with slander, rude, nasty comments. A great private christian role model by the way. And yet I'm the one who needs to find peace. Now that calls for HEHE! MP does have a great team. Any school that advance to the final four is a great team. JCS was better that Friday night as they were the following week.

Younger but seemingly more mature. FCSspider, you can stick to your guns without getting personal. You of all people know the spirited debates you and I have had and they have been a lot fun. Dont stoop to certain levels.

Alright .. we are finally getting somewhere. You want to talk facts only! Yippee!

OK ... a few questions ... remember, facts only ...

1. Do you have documented proof of a D1 cheating and being caught? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

2. If so, have you turned said private in and have they been punished by the TSSAA? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

3. Are you aware that there are several school "districts" that allow kids from outside their "zones" (including outside city school districts AND outside of counties) attend and participate in sports? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Remember, facts only ... I'd hate for this to get into innuendo and rumor. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />