Region 4-2A

Lion15

QUOTE(timbdp @ Jan 21 2007 - 11:45 AM) 826339834[/snapback]

what are these teams schedules for 2007?

Cannon Co.'s non region schedule is Dekalb Co., Franklin Road Academy, Sequatchie Co., Bledsoe Co., and Marion Co. Personally I think Cannon Co. is on the rise. They are taking no days off, working hard, and have an excellent coaching staff in place. Not to say that any of the other teams aren't working as hard, but i think Cannon will show alot of improvement this year.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

1. Smith Co.

2. Upperman

3. York

4. Westmoreland

5. Jackson Co.

6. Cannon Co.

Where does York and Upperman play?

Smith Co. plays York thereand Upperman at home.

These "could be" the difference makers.........

Guest Termite

QUOTE(waterbug4207 @ Jan 30 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826352648[/snapback]

I see that everyone is putting westmoreland down there in a pretty low spot. I know their losing a lot in those seniors they had like the two rippys, madison, and kowalski just to name a few. Do you think the loss of those experienced players will hurt them that much?

Well, Bug...You are close to the program......what do you think.....They were hit hard by graduations......what kind of players are coming back and how much experience do they have....

You know York, Smith Co. and Upperman are reloading.....Westermoreland, Jackson and Cannon seem to rebuilding or still playing catch up....

QUOTE(Termite @ Feb 1 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826354799[/snapback]

Well, Bug...You are close to the program......what do you think.....They were hit hard by graduations......what kind of players are coming back and how much experience do they have....

You know York, Smith Co. and Upperman are reloading.....Westermoreland, Jackson and Cannon seem to rebuilding or still playing catch up....

Upperman may be loading...I don't think they were loaded last year anyway.

QUOTE(waterbug4207 @ Jan 30 2007 - 11:26 PM) 826352648[/snapback]

I see that everyone is putting westmoreland down there in a pretty low spot. I know their losing a lot in those seniors they had like the two rippys, madison, and kowalski just to name a few. Do you think the loss of those experienced players will hurt them that much?

I think this is a very diverse region and the race for everyone of these spots is up for grabs. I think Westmoreland will still do fine. these graduations may have some affect, but there are plenty of players to fill in for the graduates.

Being familiar with some of the teams in the region,

I believe Upperman has everything in place to be like their 96 semifinal squad.

The have a very talented QB that will be a junior next year. The rest of the region needs to watch out.

They'll probably compete with Smith for first and second.

Smith lost quite a few athletes, but they always capable kids waiting on the sidelines.

York will probably be third.

Westmoreland will be hit hard this year.

They need to watch out for Cannon Co. They will begin to make this region interesting.

QUOTE(TN_FreeBird @ Feb 3 2007 - 11:58 AM) 826356961[/snapback]

yes westmorleand will be hit hard this year. they lost alot of players the o line and d line are all gone but i do think they have one returning to the line thats it

q back gone wings gone and the WR gone alot of shoe for them to fill

they mite win 2 games

I would think Westmoland would be a lot better than that. I am sure they will have some players step. Westmoland will be a contender until I see otherwise.