Pickett Co. Rolls Over Temple 68-58

pcbobcats1

"But, I think it will be very tough to beat Jackson Co. on their home court."

...Obviously this is giving credit to Jackson Co. and the quality of your team. But you haven't played teams like Temple, White Co, Shelbyville, etc. which would have made JC better. And as far as sending the wrong player...that claim came from a friend of the Jackson Co. coach. Anyone who doesn't see this as a very tough game is crazy. Then there should be another rematch in the district finals and again in the region finals and who knows, it could be like 1990 when Pickett Co. met Clarkrange in the state finals.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple fans can't even complain about the reffin. The only reason Temple ever wins is because the refs give them games. Bias doesn't even begin to describe it. The refs at Temple flat out cheat. Temple can't beat a good team up here because the games are halfway fair up here.

JC is still the best team in 7A. PC has to beat them to get that honor and I don't think that will be happening.

No you aren't giving credit.. You're just saying it is hard to win on the road!.. I know both coachs personally and i know neither of them told you.. Hey i thought I could really pull one over and "CHEAT" by sending another shooter to the free throw line.. Our coachs don't do that.. And we haven't played White Co., Shelbyville, but we have played Independance, Kenwood, Cookeville, and Station Camp.. I think both schedules are nearly even.. but according to any Pickett County fan there is not team in the State or Nation for that matter good enough to take them down.. never has been and never will be!.. well We shall see come friday!

There is nothing to reject.. PC always has a reason for why they lost.. they can never just admit that the other team might have played better.. or maybe that the team was better.. No its the refs or PC isn't playing to their potential.. but you pull off a big one against Temple and WOW all of a sudden PC is back.. State Champions watch out!.. PC won't give credit where credit is due and you know it.. never have and never will.. They always lose cause of the refs .. but when they win o my goodness they are the Dallas Mavericks of the NBA! O and I believe that Station Camp is a very good team who would play with PC maybe even beat PC.. Cookeville could.. Independance definitely would.. What happened against White County and Shelbyville.. So you shouldn't throw those up in peoples face.. White County is very good this year and Shelbyville is always a top contender... and if i'm not mistaken Upperman and LA beat York .. 2 teams of which JC has beaten... I'm sure we will have much to talk about come friday night about 10:30

I find it funny that some guys all of a sudden are the new state champions just because they caught Temple on a bad night. Seth Skogen is a major contributer, he gets a lot of touches, and if he is off it makes a difference. He has been off a couple of games and it showed on the scoreboard and the win column. Don't make the mistake of thinking that because you beat Temple one time that all of a sudden you have arrived. I am not trying to sound mean but I am trying to help you wake up from your dream world before you fall and hurt yourself.

PGB, The reason why there may not have been much fan support from Temple for the game is because it was not on the schedule.

QUOTE(pcbobcats1 @ Jan 20 2007 - 11:48 PM) 826339533[/snapback]

Anyone at this game saw that Temple got away with a lot of fouls and had the best of the officiating by far.

Yeah, I suppose Temple (having 17 fouls called against them in the second half versus only 6 against PC) did get away with a lot of fouls and "had the best of the officiating by far." Good call.

QUOTE(0FrankTheTank0 @ Jan 22 2007 - 08:04 AM) 826340774[/snapback]

Yeah, I suppose Temple (having 17 fouls called against them in the second half versus only 6 against PC) did get away with a lot of fouls and "had the best of the officiating by far." Good call.

Not sure where you got the foul count but the second half was 12 -8 two of the 12 were T's on Temple. and Temple was fouling late to try to get back in the game. But thats the refs fault.

But I do think Temple has a better team just had a off night. Watch the game the big kid from Temple was off and they played that way. Coaches T didn't help either.

QUOTE(ref83 @ Jan 22 2007 - 09:33 AM) 826340890[/snapback]

Not sure where you got the foul count but the second half was 12 -8 two of the 12 were T's on Temple. and Temple was fouling late to try to get back in the game. But thats the refs fault.

But I do think Temple has a better team just had a off night. Watch the game the big kid from Temple was off and they played that way. Coaches T didn't help either.

I agree that temple probably had a bad night but they still lost i think that temple is better than pickett i mean its pretty much a rule when you walk into the gym of pickett county its all ready 15 to nothin so good job to pickett but i still give the edge to temple if it was at any other gym