• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Jan 21 2007 - 09:24 PM) 826340424[/snapback]

Peyton is close, can he pull it off?

Manning (UT) versus Grossman (UF)

Classic...UT vs UF...again!

Bodes well for the Bears considering Manning's record against Florida when he was at UT...

Can Manning prove he's the best QB in the land against the best defense in the land?? Can Grossman hold out against probably the most improved defense? 2 weeks and counting...stay tuned

QUOTE(Dossman @ Jan 21 2007 - 09:46 PM) 826340478[/snapback]

Mr. Comeback choked! The Indy defense wasn't too impressive, but I guess you call it bend not break.

Any chance these analysts will trach talk Brady? No way! They will be talking about how Manning still hasn't won the big game. Give me a break!

Besides the interception...Brady made a huge mistake when he threw an incomplete pass on third down before the Colts got it on their last drive. A receiver was wide open and Brady didn't see him.

With the Colts winning and New Orleans losing, this avoids a major problem for the Manning family. Archie is going whew! He can pull for his son without the Saints conflict. I expect the New Orleans crowd will pull for one of their favorite sons as well.

This has to be one of the more exciting before game hype going to the Superbowl.

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Jan 21 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826340555[/snapback]

With the Colts winning and New Orleans losing, this avoids a major problem for the Manning family. Archie is going whew! He can pull for his son without the Saints conflict. I expect the New Orleans crowd will pull for one of their favorite sons as well.

This has to be one of the more exciting before game hype going to the Superbowl.

could be a great game