Colts vs Bears - Superbowl

Great story L4E! I hate to laugh at someone misfortune but your story is a learning experience of being young and dumb. I see you are wiser now.

I see why you are a Bear fan. You've paid a dear price with the trip to New Orleans, only to come up short of see the Superbowl.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lions4ever @ Jan 27 2007 - 02:06 PM) 826348253[/snapback]

The last time the Bears went to the Super Bowl (1986... Shut up cav...I know I'm old)

If tickets were 2 grand in 86 I can't imagine how much they would be now Since I'm not as adventurous (aka STUPID)as I once was, I've decided that I will stay home and watch the game on the couch and maybe have a beer. Woo Hoo

Yeah, you're stupid alright...telling me to shut up

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jan 28 2007 - 12:33 AM) 826348889[/snapback]

I was taking a drink of coke as I was catching up on the thread.....needless to say....coke is all over the monitor after reading lions' post...esp about the friend who was 100.00 poorer......hahahahahahaah

Ha! Now we are even after your little Clinton comment the other day.

QUOTE(Lions4ever @ Jan 28 2007 - 01:22 PM) 826349252[/snapback]

Hey Cav...that was a pre-emptive strike..I knew what was coming from you.

Hey I can't help I was only 2 in '86! And I also can't help that you are old. Simply the facts, my friend.

QUOTE(Solomon @ Jan 28 2007 - 07:38 AM) 826349026[/snapback]

Ha! Now we are even after your little Clinton comment the other day.

Nice one, Solly.

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826352952[/snapback]

I am going to make a very bold prediction and say that this guy will be the MVP of the Super Bowl ...

There a first of everything but if the Bears win, one of the Bears upfront defensive players like Brian Urlacher, Mark Anderson, Alex Brown - Gator, or Adewale Oqunleye will be MVP. If the defensive secondary is intercepting Peyton Manning, then Danieal Manning or Ricky Manning will win it. If Devin Hester takes over the kicking game by running a couple back, he may win it. Indy weakness in the kick/punt return game.

Rex Grossman will be asked not to lose the game for the Bears by playing it safe in the passing game. The Bears will come out on offensive and run the ball with short out passes. If they get way behind, Grossman will have to put the ball up which will seal the win for the Colts. Therefore, Rex Grossman will not be the MVP if Bears win.

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Jan 31 2007 - 12:32 PM) 826353197[/snapback]

There a first of everything but if the Bears win, one of the Bears upfront defensive players like Brian Urlacher, Mark Anderson, Alex Brown - Gator, or Adewale Oqunleye will be MVP. If the defensive secondary is intercepting Peyton Manning, then Danieal Manning or Ricky Manning will win it. If Devin Hester takes over the kicking game by running a couple back, he may win it. Indy weakness in the kick/punt return game.

Rex Grossman will be asked not to lose the game for the Bears by playing it safe in the passing game. The Bears will come out on offensive and run the ball with short out passes. If they get way behind, Grossman will have to put the ball up which will seal the win for the Colts. Therefore, Rex Grossman will not be the MVP if Bears win.

I agree...I don't see Grossman as the MVP. All I know is that it will be a Bear More like Hester or Thomas Jones One of those two definitely

Its Tuesday so here's the prediction:

Bears 24

Indy 18

2 Bear scores will be off turnovers...