Colts vs Bears - Superbowl

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Jan 31 2007 - 10:15 PM) 826353860[/snapback]

Notice I said a very bold prediction. I think Rex has a coming out party in the Super Bowl.

Well, you were right, he sure did....wit hthe worst QB performace in QB history! Nei O'Donnell is forever grateful.

Where are all the Manning bashers now????????

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Solomon @ Feb 4 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826358633[/snapback]

Well, you were right, he sure did....wit hthe worst QB performace in QB history! Nei O'Donnell is forever grateful.

Where are all the Manning bashers now????????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....it would take a man to come on and admit he was wrong....and we both know they are lacking.

COLTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, baby!

Congrats to the Colts and Peyton. The Colt D came to play and I was impressed that Manning kept his composure after the Hester return and the interception. After the first quarter , regardless of the score, the tide had turned the Colts direction and never turned back.

The Bears have a great future ahead of them and should be tough for many seasons to come, but you know Lovie was thinking after that 3rd fumbled snap and 3rd interception "I wonder what QB will still be available at the 31st pick and who becomes a free agent this season?" I'm not saying that Grossman won't be the QB of the future for the Bears, but there has got to be someone besides Brian Griese for them to turn to when "Bad Rex" shows up. Why didn't the Bears blitz more?...that's a question we'll be asking for a long time to come.

Congrats again to Manning... after this game he'll never be known as a choke artist again and for that I am glad because that is a label he never truly deserved.

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Feb 3 2007 - 12:54 PM) 826357016[/snapback]

Prediction:

First Half: It will be 14 to 6 in the Bears favor at the half. Devin Hester returns punt for TD while Thomas Jones rushes for the other TD.

Second Half: Colts come out two Reggie Wayne touchdowns and go up 20 to 17 in the 3rd period. Colts will close it out 10 additional points in the final period with Marvin Harrison TD while the Bears can only muster a field goal early in the 4th. Colts win 30 to 20 over the Bears.

I'm more likely to be wrong than right but it sure is fun to guess.

Prediction wasn't correct but probably as close as anyone else predictions in the sporting media.

I never laughed so hard about a football game in my life ever. All I could think about was ALL the Peyton bashing that continually dominated the airwaves for the last several weeks and the idiots that bought into it. Yep, Peyton will forever be remembered as the QB that few gave a chance to ever be in a SuperBowl much less win one which ranks as close to Joe Namaths' historic predition to win his SuperBowl against the Colts. It is, in such an odd way, the final redemption for the Colts after the embarrasing loss against Namath and the washouts of recent years in the playoffs.

Peyton will now be annointed the all time greatest quarterback to ever play the game, no longer compared to Jim Kelly and four tragic attempts, or Dan Marino with one shot at the big game. Tony Dungy gets to exorcise his demons from the Tampa Bay debacle. After all, Tampa Bay was a team of demons being coached by a saint of a man. The best thing to ever happen to that man was to lose his job there. Seems I remember one defensive lineman as Satan himself.

At least there is a life lesson to learn in this big game, some people just never know when to shut up and listen, watch and learn about how the game is played. We've learned that running of the mouth with no "REAL" knowledge of the game can make you look foolish like D2D. We also learned that probably the best knowledge brought to this forum about the SuperBowl matchup was RAPBWOOD. And last but not least, we learned that believing in your team and special player no matter how much bashing and embarrassment he suffers, personifies a TRUE fan of the game with the last and final laugh.......2PRICELESS.

Congratulations to all of you. You will always be remembered for what you brought to this forum. Especially you D2D!

QUOTE(ERA @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:00 PM) 826347589[/snapback]

Does anybody know what CHS stands for anyways?

ERA,

I'm pretty sure that in this case (oldchsman), CHS stands

for Carthage High School, in Smith County, and is now known

as Smith County High School.

Gary Rankin was once the football coach at Smith Co.

QUOTE(dandy82 @ Feb 4 2007 - 09:25 PM) 826358571[/snapback]

Congrats to Tony Dungy, the Colts and Lovie Smith,,,,, Not only two fine coaches, but seem to be two of the finest individuals in professional sports....

Finally, roll models for your kids.....

Yep. It was nice to sit down with my boys and watch history, especially with those two making it.

QUOTE(ERA @ Feb 5 2007 - 08:43 AM) 826358938[/snapback]

I never laughed so hard about a football game in my life ever. All I could think about was ALL the Peyton bashing that continually dominated the airwaves for the last several weeks and the idiots that bought into it. Yep, Peyton will forever be remembered as the QB that few gave a chance to ever be in a SuperBowl much less win one which ranks as close to Joe Namaths' historic predition to win his SuperBowl against the Colts. It is, in such an odd way, the final redemption for the Colts after the embarrasing loss against Namath and the washouts of recent years in the playoffs.

Peyton will now be annointed the all time greatest quarterback to ever play the game, no longer compared to Jim Kelly and four tragic attempts, or Dan Marino with one shot at the big game. Tony Dungy gets to exorcise his demons from the Tampa Bay debacle. After all, Tampa Bay was a team of demons being coached by a saint of a man. The best thing to ever happen to that man was to lose his job there. Seems I remember one defensive lineman as Satan himself.

At least there is a life lesson to learn in this big game, some people just never know when to shut up and listen, watch and learn about how the game is played. We've learned that running of the mouth with no "REAL" knowledge of the game can make you look foolish like D2D. We also learned that probably the best knowledge brought to this forum about the SuperBowl matchup was RAPBWOOD. And last but not least, we learned that believing in your team and special player no matter how much bashing and embarrassment he suffers, personifies a TRUE fan of the game with the last and final laugh.......2PRICELESS.

Congratulations to all of you. You will always be remembered for what you brought to this forum. Especially you D2D!

ERA, The Dare man sticks his foot in his mouth with regularity... This is the guy who would never choose a Dungy or a Lovie Smith as a roll model...No, he chooses "The Answer".....

Noticed he is never man enough to admit when he is wrong.....

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Jan 22 2007 - 08:15 PM) 826341567[/snapback]

Peyton will call upon his angels.

Peyton didn't need to call on angels in the super bowl, all he

needed was for GROSSman, to keep playing QB!

D2D, where are you? I can't wait to hear your NEW excuses for hating Manning, at least man up, you were wrong, Peyton not only won the big one, but he won the Biggest One, with class and style.