Colts vs Bears - Superbowl

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jan 23 2007 - 08:53 AM) 826342029[/snapback]

wingman, have you seen how much the tickets are going for?

I tried to get tickets for the Pats and Panther superbowl...and I had a few connections........the prices were not justified in any manner.

I had back stage passes for the day before concerts (Toby Keith, Steven Tyler, Willie Nelson, Ted Nugent, etc.), access to all the players who were there (David Carr, Brad Johnson, etc) coaches (Jeff Fisher was there) celebrities.....etc......all for free with the connections.....but getting a ticket into the game was friggin impossilble. Even if you were willing to pay, which I was. Not worth it.

btw,,,,both David Carr and Brad Johnson (winning superbowl QB from the previous year) signed stuff for both of my sons. They were both very, very accomodating and great examples of sports figures.

Indisputable fact why the Colts will win the Superbowl:

• AFC won 40 of 64 games against the NFC in 2006 Season

• 62.5% winning percentage in 2006 by the AFC is second-best in NFL history

• AFC has won three straight Super Bowls, five of the last six, and seven of the last 10

• Only four of the sixteen AFC had losing records against the NFC in 2006

• Dallas was the only NFC team with winning record against AFC in 2006

• AFC had five teams with ten wins or more in 2006 while the NFC had three

• NFC had five teams with ten losses in 2006 as compared to AFC with four

• AFC had seven teams with winning records in 2006 while the NFC had five

• The Bears was two & two against AFC teams in 2006. Won games with Jets & Bills, Lost games with Patriots & Miami

• The Colts was three & one against NFC in 2006. Won games with Redskins, Giants, & Eagles while losing to Dallas

• Common Opponents in 2006: Both beat the Jets & Giants while Bears lost to Patriots & Miami

• Petyon Manning is better all-time band leader than Rex Grossman

The "Prime Fascia Evidence" is too much for the Bears to overcome with the domination of the AFC and the Colts over common opponents of the NFC and Bears.

Strike up the band Peyton, it's the Colts time.