Franklin @ Independence - 1/26

Cubs05SC

Good analysis, Donathan.

I am pretty sure that Siske and Glover and Glass will have a better game than they did in the first meeting @ FHS. Similarly, I expect that Luttrell has something to prove.

I think that it comes down to defensive intensity without getting into foul trouble. I believe that Game Plan by either coach can also be key. And lastly, I hope that the ref's "let em play". I guess that they want to make sure that a "BIG GAME" like this doesn't get out of hand emotionally. But PLEASE, let em play.

Good luck to both school tomorrow & on into the tournaments.

GO REBELS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FranklinHSfan @ Jan 26 2007 - 12:10 AM) 826346462[/snapback]

Good analysis, Donathan.

I am pretty sure that Siske and Glover and Glass will have a better game than they did in the first meeting @ FHS. Similarly, I expect that Luttrell has something to prove.

I think that it comes down to defensive intensity without getting into foul trouble. I believe that Game Plan by either coach can also be key. And lastly, I hope that the ref's "let em play". I guess that they want to make sure that a "BIG GAME" like this doesn't get out of hand emotionally. But PLEASE, let em play.

Good luck to both school tomorrow & on into the tournaments.

GO REBELS

this game decides the district. if franklin wins, they have it in the bag. if indy wins, the heat is on franklin to win out in the district (not a guaruntee). it will come down to which big man can come up bigger, and which point guard makes the fewest mistakes. i predict indy by 2...... 64-62.

Donathan couldn't have said it any better.

I also like what FranklinHSfan said about which PG makes less mistakes. If Kuch can drop 34 ponts again as he did against Centennial I think indy has a pretty good shot. Luttrell can't get into any foul trouble early. Indy always plays really strong the 1st quarter then Nick gets into trouble and sits out again till the 4th. If he can stay in the game for the better half of 3 quarters It will be a huge factor.

Defense is the biggest part of this game. If Franklin's D comes out playing strong and quick as they've been known to do it's going to be tough for indy to get ahead early. If indy comes out and plays a 2-3 then michael young will have the game of his life by hitting 3 after 3 after 3.

Once again it will be a chess match...if the players allow it to be so.

QUOTE(Nashville's Finest @ Jan 26 2007 - 12:34 PM) 826347005[/snapback]

Won't be able to make the game tonight due to some last minute business, but would love to read a recap later tonight.

A CLASSIC DUEL BETWEEN JOHNSON & HENRIE

YOUNG & KUCHAR

LET"S GET IT ON!!!!

This is what HS basketball is all about!!!

I think I can pretty much tell you the outcome-Rebels by 6.

No need for a recap. But Donathon does do it best-I'm hoping for a full in depth post. Even though I will be there.

QUOTE(Bigdogroxx @ Jan 26 2007 - 03:46 PM) 826347249[/snapback]

I can't wait... were gonna pack this place out

WHO RUN IT??

INDY!

Who Run It? That would be Franklin, running Independence out of their own gym. This is a waste of time for the Rebels, as the Eagles don't belong on the same court as Franklin. They don't even deserve to breathe the same air the Rebels do. Rebels by 30 over the overrated, second rated Independence. I don't think anyone should come to the game, it will be over at half time. Only losing by 3 last time was the biggest fluke of the season. We have no respect for Indy because they don't deserve it.

QUOTE(thehighschoolfan @ Jan 26 2007 - 03:52 PM) 826347256[/snapback]

Who Run It? That would be Franklin, running Independence out of their own gym. This is a waste of time for the Rebels, as the Eagles don't belong on the same court as Franklin. They don't even deserve to breathe the same air the Rebels do. Rebels by 30 over the overrated, second rated Independence. I don't think anyone should come to the game, it will be over at half time. Only losing by 3 last time was the biggest fluke of the season. We have no respect for Indy because they don't deserve it.

In other words, the game isn't worth the drive.

QUOTE(thehighschoolfan @ Jan 26 2007 - 03:52 PM) 826347256[/snapback]

Your right to post on this forum should be revoked. This is by far the most ridiculous prediction I have ever seen.

I'm saying Indy in a close game by 2 or 3.