7-AA mvp

dctigerfan07

No, I am pretty sure that they had to call the coaches to get all of their votes again or something.... Not sure though... Oh well.... I don't think that not getting the 7-AA MVP hurt Cates' chances of going to Princeton very much, certainly didn't help that other kid much.. And it didn't keep LA from going undefeated in the district last year either...

Can Dunn help them defend their title?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rup11 @ Jan 25 2007 - 01:41 PM) 826345614[/snapback]

Oh, Well. I guess sometimes the truth hurts! If I recall correctly you're the one who referred to a player as a BEAST! and you call me ignorant. HA! HA!

I feel like im in second grade all over again. Maybe i should just come back with "I know you are but what am I?!" or maybe "Im rubber your glue..."

Grow up, get a life, and find something better to do than attack random people for no reason, because in the real world, stuff like that gets you into an institution where everybody wears white coats.

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Jan 26 2007 - 11:52 AM) 826346951[/snapback]

I feel like im in second grade all over again. Maybe i should just come back with "I know you are but what am I?!" or maybe "Im rubber your glue..."

Grow up, get a life, and find something better to do than attack random people for no reason, because in the real world, stuff like that gets you into an institution where everybody wears white coats.

Hey, check out your posts. Yoo start a thresd and then you're the next one to post on it. Isn't that, like, talking to yourself. Dude, get some help!!!

You guys need to let it GO!! Stinson & Cates were both worthy! Don't slam Cates, he was an all around great player.....leave it at that! Guys this is '07!!! Lets get back on topic.

Dunn should be the MVP this year. I remember when everyone was saying that when Dunn come to LA that he was riding Richard Melton's coat tail....lol....how funny is it now! Dunn has proven that he is an athlete!!

QUOTE(Rup11 @ Jan 26 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826347025[/snapback]

Hey, check out your posts. Yoo start a thresd and then you're the next one to post on it. Isn't that, like, talking to yourself. Dude, get some help!!!

Um no, it was falling down the list so i put something on it to bump it up. O by the way, it's THREAD not THRESD. Another thing...when you talk to me, it's YOU not YOO. What school do you go to anyways? And you tell me that I dont go to class! Ha! Im through arguing with you because you are obviously an idiot who has nothing better to do. From now on im completly ignoring anything you have to say. Its become clear that ive offended you in some way...maybe predicting C-Range to beat RBS and then it happening? But whatever...im done.

QUOTE(HOGEYE21 @ Jan 26 2007 - 01:17 PM) 826347077[/snapback]

You guys need to let it GO!! Stinson & Cates were both worthy! Don't slam Cates, he was an all around great player.....leave it at that! Guys this is '07!!! Lets get back on topic.

Dunn should be the MVP this year. I remember when everyone was saying that when Dunn come to LA that he was riding Richard Melton's coat tail....lol....how funny is it now! Dunn has proven that he is an athlete!!

I remember alot of that coat tail talk myself... Funny that we haven't heard much of it lately..haha

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Jan 29 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826350255[/snapback]

Afetr watching Dunn play Saturday, i wasnt that impressed. I think the most deserving are Jones of Upperman or Stockton of york.

I would have to agree with you about Jones...he is good but I would take Dunn over Jones.

About not being impressed by Dunn.... Saturday wasn't his best performance but you have to consider.... he was playing on a very badly sprained ankle. He hurt it against York last week & they weren't even sure if he would play against Dekalb. You need to watch him play when he is 100%.... he is defiantly the real deal.

QUOTE(HOGEYE21 @ Jan 29 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826350273[/snapback]

I would have to agree with you about Jones...he is good. I would take Dunn of Jones.

About not being impressed by Dunn.... Saturday wasn't his best performance but you have to consider.... he was playing on a very badly sprained ankle. He hurt it against York last week & they weren't even sure if he would play against Dekalb. You need to watch him play when he is 100%.... he is defiantly the real deal.

once again, not trying to down anybody but he didnt play that well against DC the first game either. Could this be because DC played pretty good D on him also?

QUOTE(dctigerfan07 @ Jan 29 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826350285[/snapback]

once again, not trying to down anybody but he didnt play that well against DC the first game either. Could this be because DC played pretty good D on him also?

Come on…. you can’t tell me you are judging Dunn on 2 games & one of them he probably shouldn’t have played because he was hurt! This is for MVP ….you need to look a little deeper.

I agreed with you that Jones is a good player and actually he had a really good game against Dekalb last week but lets be realistic. Dunn has out played him in every aspect of the game. I know you can’t look at points alone when evaluating a player but Dunn can score, assist & the kid just makes plays happen! Granted LA has a good team this year but I think this Sophomore has made his presents known!

He has posted numbers like ….35,26,26, 25, and 23 against a tough 12th ranked schedule. These are his numbers on what you call a bad night… 18, 16(against Dekalb that you said he didn’t play good) , 14 and 12(which is the lowest I remember him scoring).

I’m not going to down Jones because I think the kid can play but Dunn is very deserving of this title!