Cascade 2007 vs the rest of region 5, 1a

CASCADEDAD

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CASCADEDAD @ Jan 24 2007 - 04:00 PM) 826344359[/snapback]

Cascade should be better this year, but will they be good enough to win the region? How much better will Jo Byrns be? And I'm not excluding the rest of the region.

Anyone can win their region any year, period. use last year as motivation, cascade went 9-0 before falling apart completely. Use that as drive to get stronger and better for next year.....

QUOTE(bigtuck4242 @ Jan 24 2007 - 07:40 PM) 826344609[/snapback]

They could win the region, but with that said they wont!!!!

I hear almost all of JB's offense is returning, but their lossing alot on defense.

I admit JB's offense is enough to win alot of games alone.

Almost all of Cascade's Starters are returning, with a new kid. I hear the kid has some speed, maybe to replace Seth Day #33. This will be a big plus for us. Seth Day is a play maker and will be missed. The new kid played for a bigger school and was impressive.

I'd like to see another school or two in the region step up and improve the region over all.

How are you other guys stackin up?

QUOTE(CASCADEDAD @ Jan 25 2007 - 10:08 AM) 826345230[/snapback]

I hear almost all of JB's offense is returning, but their lossing alot on defense.

I admit JB's offense is enough to win alot of games alone.

Almost all of Cascade's Starters are returning, with a new kid. I hear the kid has some speed, maybe to replace Seth Day #33. This will be a big plus for us. Seth Day is a play maker and will be missed. The new kid played for a bigger school and was impressive.

I'd like to see another school or two in the region step up and improve the region over all.

How are you other guys stackin up?

JB offence will be very dangerous, on defence there are some slots to be filled at the 2 inside lb positions and 1 cb slot , in the front line of defence 3 return and 2 that saw alot of action last year, the 2 young men that are projected starters at lb have good ball awareness and quickness and love contact just lak game experience, if they catch on quickly lookout. the coaching staff does a great job identefing and teaching so I think JB shuold be in the hunt for another good run in 07

as for cascade yes they have alot to look foward to and something to build off of what a great season for you guys,you have some good leadership returning and alot of game experience players keep up the hard work and I personally think it will come down to the game between the DEVILS & CHAMPIONS for the reigon title , nothing against the other teams in the reigon , I wish all teams in the reigon the best in 07 . GO RED DEVILS

QUOTE(ready2play @ Jan 25 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826345543[/snapback]

Jo Byrns will be the winner of the region last year cascade was suspossed tp have beat jbs and what happened, when they play next year will will be a closer game but i think jbs will win again and repeat as region champions

You may be right, but Cascade will be a stronger team next year. If either team losses a region game, it could spell trouble for them. The pressure is on.