BEST BALLER IN AA?

its_nasty_time

QUOTE(Iceman223 @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826405418[/snapback]Actually nobody could, u cant name anybody so...

D. Ricks is better. Im telling you guys you gotta see this kid he has a high basketball IQ. and is very athletic. You havent heard of him because chatt doesnt push him like they should but he is the best player in this city

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Jan 26 2007 - 01:46 PM) 826347114[/snapback]The Barnes kid from White House in the best player i've watched all year

You've got to get out more. Gaines is the man in White House. Barnes is a good complimentary player. The Flash would never see the floor at Liberty, BTWashington, etc. It's great that his family is so supportive but at some point you've got to recognize.

QUOTE(pdbmit @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826405555[/snapback]You've got to get out more. Gaines is the man in White House. Barnes is a good complimentary player. The Flash would never see the floor at Liberty, BTWashington, etc. It's great that his family is so supportive but at some point you've got to recognize.

BIG DADDY IS ONE OF THE TOP 5 CENTERS IN THE STATE NO DOUBT AND THE FIRST OPTION IN THE OFFENSE...BUT I WOULDNT SAY BARNES WAS A COMPLIMENTARY PLAYER...ASK UPPERMAN WHEN HE SCORED 28 ON THEM A FEW WEEKS AGO IN THE REGION TOURNAMENT IF HE IS A COMPLIMENTARY PLAYER OR ASK RICKY TAYLOR WHO MANY THINK IS THE BEST GUARD IN THE STATE WHEN THE FLASH HIT 4 THREES ON HIM EARLIER THIS YEAR OR SLATER WHO BARNES SHUT DOWN WHEN HE GUARDED HIM OR YOU CAN ASK UNION CITY WHEN BARNES SCORED 17 (IN 23 MINS) ON THEM WITH SEVERAL THREE'S...WHITE HOUSE ISNT A RUN AND GUN TEAM WHICH HOLDS JEREMYS NUMBERS DOWN AND THEY ALSO ARE VERY UNSELFISH AND GET SCORING FROM ALOT OF DIFFERENT PLAYERS... WANT ME TO CONTINUE? JEREMY IS A BIG TIME PLAYER AND JUST A JUNIOR... STAY CONTINUED...

pdbmit Posted Yesterday, 08:53 PM

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Jan 26 2007 - 01:46 PM)

The Barnes kid from White House in the best player i've watched all year

You've got to get out more. Gaines is the man in White House. Barnes is a good complimentary player. The Flash would never see the floor at Liberty, BTWashington, etc. It's great that his family is so supportive but at some point you've got to recognize.

I don't know what your motivation is for caring enough to talk like you do, but the flash can play with any guard i've seen this year, and if you want to see it come to the boro Wednesday. Sorry your team's not there. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(pdbmit @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826405555[/snapback]You've got to get out more. Gaines is the man in White House. Barnes is a good complimentary player. The Flash would never see the floor at Liberty, BTWashington, etc. It's great that his family is so supportive but at some point you've got to recognize.

lol. your nuts.

Seriously pdmit you need to open your eyes dude and pay attention.

The kid from white house never is he mr. basketball r u serious? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> big player playin undersized kids comeon now! Fans r somethin else on this site! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 9 2007 - 02:24 AM) 826405822[/snapback]pdbmit Posted Yesterday, 08:53 PM

I don't know what your motivation is for caring enough to talk like you do, but the flash can play with any guard i've seen this year, and if you want to see it come to the boro Wednesday. Sorry your team's not there. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

How many did the Flash have in the district and region championship?????? The best players in the state are able to take those games over and dominate the competition. WH does not have a player that can consistently take over a game or a player that other teams must stop for a chance to win. The WH faithful seem to only recall the few really good games the kids have played. I have seen WH play at least 8 times this year and they have no one worthy of best in AA. They are having a great year and I wish the team luck and success in the state.

QUOTE(kyskywalker @ Mar 11 2007 - 09:55 PM) 826408520[/snapback]How many did the Flash have in the district and region championship?????? The best players in the state are able to take those games over and dominate the competition. WH does not have a player that can consistently take over a game or a player that other teams must stop for a chance to win. The WH faithful seem to only recall the few really good games the kids have played. I have seen WH play at least 8 times this year and they have no one worthy of best in AA. They are having a great year and I wish the team luck and success in the state.

wh is very balanced this year. big daddy and the flash will be in the running next year i guarentee it.

kyskywalker

View Member Profile 39 minutes ago Post #57

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 107,552

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Mar 9 2007 - 02:24 AM)

pdbmit Posted Yesterday, 08:53 PM

I don't know what your motivation is for caring enough to talk like you do, but the flash can play with any guard i've seen this year, and if you want to see it come to the boro Wednesday. Sorry your team's not there.

How many did the Flash have in the district and region championship?????? The best players in the state are able to take those games over and dominate the competition. WH does not have a player that can consistently take over a game or a player that other teams must stop for a chance to win. The WH faithful seem to only recall the few really good games the kids have played. I have seen WH play at least 8 times this year and they have no one worthy of best in AA. They are having a great year and I wish the team luck and success in the state.

Sorry ur team's not in it. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> And they r both capable of it, come find out what I mean Wednesday @ 8:45 in the boro. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

QUOTE(LARRYBIRD33 @ Mar 8 2007 - 11:35 PM) 826405733[/snapback]BIG DADDY IS ONE OF THE TOP 5 CENTERS IN THE STATE NO DOUBT AND THE FIRST OPTION IN THE OFFENSE...BUT I WOULDNT SAY BARNES WAS A COMPLIMENTARY PLAYER...ASK UPPERMAN WHEN HE SCORED 28 ON THEM A FEW WEEKS AGO IN THE REGION TOURNAMENT IF HE IS A COMPLIMENTARY PLAYER OR ASK RICKY TAYLOR WHO MANY THINK IS THE BEST GUARD IN THE STATE WHEN THE FLASH HIT 4 THREES ON HIM EARLIER THIS YEAR OR SLATER WHO BARNES SHUT DOWN WHEN HE GUARDED HIM OR YOU CAN ASK UNION CITY WHEN BARNES SCORED 17 (IN 23 MINS) ON THEM WITH SEVERAL THREE'S...WHITE HOUSE ISNT A RUN AND GUN TEAM WHICH HOLDS JEREMYS NUMBERS DOWN AND THEY ALSO ARE VERY UNSELFISH AND GET SCORING FROM ALOT OF DIFFERENT PLAYERS... WANT ME TO CONTINUE? JEREMY IS A BIG TIME PLAYER AND JUST A JUNIOR... STAY CONTINUED...

White House was one of the easiest teams Union City played all year...102-76