Obion Co Central

VOREBS

QUOTE(Ghost of Spencer @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826362045[/snapback]

Thanks for all the great things that are being said about me. I know I am good. Thanks to all, and remember, I will be floating around in the rafters during your tournament run. If your tournament run is anything like the ones I coach, it will be short lived, so enjoy it will you can.

BOO!

Did they not knock your barn down yet that you have been staying in for so long????? no way the new one can be haunted already

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NoPainNoGain

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Feb 7 2007 - 05:32 PM) 826362511[/snapback]

Now as far as Suiter, leave him alone, he is also a GOOD coach, and even better person. So let him coach and do his job, But saying that he was way better than Spencer is WAY OFF also. Spencer just worked TOO HARD for some of the administration that was there. Guess they got mad when he was the 1st person to get to school (sorry Abby don't think you ever beat him...maybe once lol) and the last to leave, but he has moved on (and so have they..haha). Everyone that did not like him probably had the same problem. Spencer is a great coach and the hardest working man I have ever been around.

I wish the best for Coach Suiter and the Lady Rebels.

conan....It's weird....I hear one of the problems some of these people bashing the coach have now is that he isn't at the gym 24/7...Seems like no matter what you do,you can't win.....

I just wonder how much better Obion Central would be now with Molly Ledbetter(South Fulton) and Kayla Holloway(Dyersburg-Ole Miss signee) both former Ridgemont Lady Mustangs in the Obion County Junior High System....And why are they not Lady Rebels now???..hmmmmmm By the way,where is Hoffman coaching at now??

I also wish the best for Coach Suiter and the Lady Rebels.....

Big win for the Lady Rebels last night in Alamo......Now they need to really focus on the tournaments and peak at the right time.....

The best thing everyone can do for the Lady Rebels is to come together in supporting the program, including Coach Suiter. You have a great group of young ladies and a good coach leading them. They can go far, even all the way, but it will never happen if you are not united.

Last night OC took care of Fulton Co, in their last game prior to next weeks District tournamnet. In that game, Ashley Baldwin, the only senior on the team, who had torn an A. C. L. on Tuesday, DID play. A. B. braced up and did get to play on Sr. night, and left the floor to a standing "O". Ashley is a great young lady, and the fact that she was able to play was great for her and her team. Congrats to A. B. on her career at OC, and it appears she is not done yet. Make your way to Martin Monday night and support the Lady Rebs in their first round game with Dyer Co. Tournament time is here!!!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is great when players put their heart into the game. Both Jana and AB are great players and support their team and show dedication the way they have and are playing with injuries. I wish they could not have those injuries and hope they don't do further damage, but it truly shows their passion for the game and the type of dedication that they have. It must have meant a lot for AB to make the painful effort of playing her last regular season game at the Station and to play on Senior night.

Thanks for the great memories Lady Rebels!

Now go after that gold ball in the 'Buro.

QUOTE(VOREBS @ Feb 10 2007 - 06:39 PM) 826366591[/snapback]

About two days till it's "SHOWTIME". Hey tree....What time is the "train" pulling into Martin Monday???

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh we'll be there around 7....Everybody show up and be loud....The girls need us now more than ever!!! Woo!!

GO LADY REBELS!!!