Science Hill Destroys Greeneville

greenedevilfan91

I was at the game. Congrats to SH. I was very surprised at the outcome; not so much that SH won but by the manner in which they dominated the game. GHS was not outcoached; it had nothing to do with Coach Duncan. The SH players dominated regardless of what combination they used. Omar completely dominated Wiggins in every facet of the game. I was really surprised by that. I thought that the two of them would more or less offset one another but.... Regardless of venue, I don't see GHS beating SH if SH plays even close to what they did last night. A fluke does not usually entail a 29 point victory.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(brock20 @ Jan 27 2007 - 11:37 PM) 826348824[/snapback]

She has already got on here made so comment about "getting healthy".

Barb, answer this, how come Duncan never went to a 2-3 zone? After you get down by about 20 in the first half you might wanna switch things up.

You might notice I predicted this could happen if Omar was hot and Greeneville wasn't.

QUOTE(SillyBilly @ Jan 28 2007 - 08:16 PM) 826349600[/snapback]

To all you crazy Greeneville and IMAC fans....

Wiggins is a joke.... Omar is hands down best player in East TN.

dude u r out of ur mind wiggins had an offnight lastnight...come watch him play another game heck show u who the best in the east is....and the entire greeneville team is still the best...

QUOTE(greenedevilfan91 @ Jan 28 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826349611[/snapback]

dude u r out of ur mind wiggins had an offnight lastnight...come watch him play another game heck show u who the best in the east is....and the entire greeneville team is still the best...

You guys should qualify your "best in the east" statement to say "best in the far east" These teams dont hold a candle to some of the powerhouses in Knoxville let alone the rest of the state. The far east is very weak in basketball, always has been and probably always will be. This Wiggins vs Wattad argument (as well as the SH versus Greenville) is alot of talk about nothing.

QUOTE(Anthony17 @ Jan 28 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826349616[/snapback]

You guys should qualify your "best in the east" statement to say "best in the far east" These teams dont hold a candle to some of the powerhouses in Knoxville let alone the rest of the state. The far east is very weak in basketball, always has been and probably always will be. This Wiggins vs Wattad argument (as well as the SH versus Greenville) is alot of talk about nothing.

well if we can beat webb we can beat any k-town team

QUOTE(greenedevilfan91 @ Jan 28 2007 - 09:10 PM) 826349646[/snapback]

amen tellem bingo

I believe he said that as a joke. Webb played a closer game against Greenville than most of the other AA Knoxville schools Webb lost to. Webb is a sorry school this year, having lost about every game they played to to generally weak AA opponents.

Just proves my point about how Greenville is way over rated....in your mind.