Science Hill starts at the JV level

CandaceParkerFan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CandaceParkerFan @ Jan 28 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826349124[/snapback]

Science Hill tradition starts at the JV level as well. The Junior varsity team spanked the green devils by 25. They took an L against DB. but are ready to play them. Everybody should stop by to see those kids play!

greeneville is still the better team though 1 off night u uys have had like 5

QUOTE(greenedevilfan91 @ Jan 28 2007 - 01:40 PM) 826349218[/snapback]

greeneville is still the better team though 1 off night u uys have had like 5

Hey man you need to stop posting things like this. Everyone knows what you think...Take the loss! Stop whining about it! Stop saying GHS is the best because last nite they were NOT the better team on the floor, much less the state!! They werent the best in the JV games or in the Varsity boys game. I thought GHS would win and I openly stated it on this board, but when they lost I have given credit where credit is due and that is to SHHS. They outplayed the devils by far.

I am not a greeneville fan by any means, but you are making all the fans from GHS look bad with your comments, and you are making all the people in little ol Greeneville look like idiots. I am sure they dont appreciate it....and you are also on everyones nerves...

This is a board for opinions and that is just mine...LET IT GO MAN!!!!

QUOTE(hessforprez @ Jan 28 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826349223[/snapback]

I'm almost positive DB's JV hasn't lost a game. Central's JV gave them the closest game so far.

They have not lost a game. And I believe Tennessee High gave them their closest game last Friday night, but I might be mistaken. Either way, they will probably go undefeated this year.

QUOTE(BobSegar @ Jan 28 2007 - 03:06 PM) 826349308[/snapback]

They have not lost a game. And I believe Tennessee High gave them their closest game last Friday night, but I might be mistaken. Either way, they will probably go undefeated this year.

How much you wanna' bet. Morgan takes this same group next year and they strugle to beat anybody the first half of the season.

QUOTE(hessforprez @ Jan 28 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826349698[/snapback]

The team is juniors, unlike any other JV team. And DB is playing the best ball in the conference. Stop hating on Morgan.

Not entirely true. We have had this discussion more than once, many JV teams in the conference play juniors that do not see significant minutes on the varsity. DB has a few juniors, however their best player is a sophomore. At least for the games I have been lucky enough to leave work early to catch, McConnell (I think is his name, #30) is their best player. The last JV game I got a chance to catch was the Central game and I believe he had 30 points. If not 30, it was really really close to that.

Either way, sophomores, juniors, or freshman, this thread was about the best JV team in the Big9. That is, without question, Dobyns-Bennett, because they have not been beaten.

QUOTE(BobSegar @ Jan 28 2007 - 10:10 PM) 826349740[/snapback]

Not entirely true. We have had this discussion more than once, many JV teams in the conference play juniors that do not see significant minutes on the varsity. DB has a few juniors, however their best player is a sophomore. At least for the games I have been lucky enough to leave work early to catch, McConnell (I think is his name, #30) is their best player. The last JV game I got a chance to catch was the Central game and I believe he had 30 points. If not 30, it was really really close to that.

Either way, sophomores, juniors, or freshman, this thread was about the best JV team in the Big9. That is, without question, Dobyns-Bennett, because they have not been beaten.

Science Hill plays more sophomores in their regular varsity rotation than DB dresses on its JV team. If you are still confused on who the dominant team is going to be for the next two year, just ask Coach Duncan if you can borrow Saturday’s game film !! If even half these sophomores played on JV it would be no contest regardless of who the opponent was …DB, Central, or THS. I’m just stating the cold hard fact…like it or not. The fact about DB is that they will be hoping Sylvester can pull them somewhere near the top for the next two years.

QUOTE(Cap1 @ Jan 29 2007 - 10:24 AM) 826350102[/snapback]

Science Hill plays more sophomores in their regular varsity rotation than DB dresses on its JV team. If you are still confused on who the dominant team is going to be for the next two year, just ask Coach Duncan if you can borrow Saturday’s game film !! If even half these sophomores played on JV it would be no contest regardless of who the opponent was …DB, Central, or THS. I’m just stating the cold hard fact…like it or not. The fact about DB is that they will be hoping Sylvester can pull them somewhere near the top for the next two years.

Its funny to see "cold hard facts" in one of your post. You might want to look at the game films of Science Hills loses also.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Jan 29 2007 - 12:01 PM) 826350236[/snapback]

Its funny to see "cold hard facts" in one of your post. You might want to look at the game films of Science Hills loses also.

That’s true…they did drop a couple of close ones. But in all fairness they didn’t get beat by a 7-15 South team nor did they get spanked by Central by 20 points. It’s obvious that winning JV games is not as important to most as it is to DB. Here’s another Cap1 “cold hard fact” for ya…Playing JV as a junior is sometimes a signal that you may want to find another sport to play next year…if you know what I mean.