Public Schools that recruit like private schools

Guest workinprogress

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:49 AM) 826363411[/snapback]

Im a jerk LOL, my opinion isnt "intelligent" enough for him or you so I humble myself before yall I'm a jerk. You cant win with you people.

No, you have a right to your opinion as I have posted before - Bighurt's post #125. I have also never questioned the intelligence of your opinions. What I have questioned is when you post your OPINION as FACT when you have no factual basis.

I am not asking you to humble yourself - never have, never will. I am asking you to stop throwing out unfounded accusations when you have no proof.

I am asking you to quit accusing VolunteerGeneral of calling you a low life or ignorant.

I say you are acting like a jerk - that is my OPINION - because all you do is spew your hatred of all private schools and post misinformation.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:17 AM) 826361717[/snapback]

I am so honored to be in the presense of someone who has posted so many times on this topic. You are truely great. As far as a little low life from a public school who has posted only a few times, may I please with your permission give my opinion? Please master. Thank you. If the merit system or any system that has public and privates combine, I'm against. Do I know all there is to know about a merit system? No. Really there is only one thing to know and that is if the privates and publics are in the same classification. If they are, I'm against it. If you think my post are not intelligent dont respond to them and ignore me. Surely someone with the outstanding capabilties of posting so many times with your knowledge of public/privates issues can ignore a poor little soul like myself.

MPHS...You came on here and stated what you assumed were my thoughts and you were totally wrong. Just because you come from a small public school has nothing to do with it. If you feel less than superior about it then that`s your problem. I`ve never ever made light of the fact that you support a small public school. My son played at public school that was a 5A and then went to 4A. It will probably be a 3A school the next go around. But again, if you feel like you are a lowlife then that`s your own problem. I`ve never insinuated that.

Am I wrong to assume you just don`t like private schools? Is that the reason you won`t answer my question regarding a merit system?

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:49 AM) 826363411[/snapback]

Im a jerk LOL, my opinion isnt "intelligent" enough for him or you so I humble myself before yall I'm a jerk. You cant win with you people.

MPHS...again you are assuming something. All I ever hear from you is that you want a split. A split is the only way to go to make a level playing field. Is that all you have to say???

What I want to know is your opinion on a merit system and why you don`t feel like that would be fair way to classify schools.

QUOTE(Bighurt @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:22 AM) 826363465[/snapback]

No, you have a right to your opinion as I have posted before - Bighurt's post #125. I have also never questioned the intelligence of your opinions. What I have questioned is when you post your OPINION as FACT when you have no factual basis.

I am not asking you to humble yourself - never have, never will. I am asking you to stop throwing out unfounded accusations when you have no proof.

I am asking you to quit accusing VolunteerGeneral of calling you a low life or ignorant.

I say you are acting like a jerk - that is my OPINION - because all you do is spew your hatred of all private schools and post misinformation.

Let me get this straight, I can call you (some privates not all) a cheater (recruiting) and that is unfounded accusations, but you can call me a jerk and that is your opinion. I have heard it all now. You people wonder why publics have this "distorted view" of yall. You can come on here rip the public people and its ok, but you say something and it is lined in gold and cant be wrong. And people want to know why my kid wont step foot in a private school. My kid being around high and mighty people who think they do no wrong is as bad as them being around drug slingers.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Feb 8 2007 - 02:22 PM) 826363764[/snapback]

MPHS...You came on here and stated what you assumed were my thoughts and you were totally wrong. Just because you come from a small public school has nothing to do with it. If you feel less than superior about it then that`s your problem. I`ve never ever made light of the fact that you support a small public school. My son played at public school that was a 5A and then went to 4A. It will probably be a 3A school the next go around. But again, if you feel like you are a lowlife then that`s your own problem. I`ve never insinuated that.

Am I wrong to assume you just don`t like private schools? Is that the reason you won`t answer my question regarding a merit system?

Again thats your problem, you say you never "insinuate" anything, but any in reality you do. Now is that an opinion or an unfounded accusation?

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Feb 8 2007 - 02:25 PM) 826363775[/snapback]

MPHS...again you are assuming something. All I ever hear from you is that you want a split. A split is the only way to go to make a level playing field. Is that all you have to say???

What I want to know is your opinion on a merit system and why you don`t feel like that would be fair way to classify schools.

Does the merit system contain both privates and publics together? If so I'm against and I dont care to investigate it any further. If you must "educate" me on the subject feel free too, but if both types of schools are still competeing for a state final I have no use to debate it.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Feb 8 2007 - 05:04 PM) 826364046[/snapback]

Let me get this straight, I can call you (some privates not all) a cheater (recruiting) and that is unfounded accusations, but you can call me a jerk and that is your opinion. I have heard it all now. You people wonder why publics have this "distorted view" of yall. You can come on here rip the public people and its ok, but you say something and it is lined in gold and cant be wrong. And people want to know why my kid wont step foot in a private school. My kid being around high and mighty people who think they do no wrong is as bad as them being around drug slingers.

Again thats your problem, you say you never "insinuate" anything, but any in reality you do. Now is that an opinion or an unfounded accusation?

Does the merit system contain both privates and publics together? If so I'm against and I dont care to investigate it any further. If you must "educate" me on the subject feel free too, but if both types of schools are still competeing for a state final I have no use to debate it.

Well you just might as well leave this board since that pretty much sums up all you have to say about it. I thought maybe you might like to have some discussion on the subject. That is the purpose of the board.

Thanks for sharing your deep thoughts on the subject.

QUOTE(Bighurt @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:40 PM) 826364430[/snapback]

There is no "I" in "team" but there are 2 in idiot.

Again you prove who you really are. This is your answer. You show both maturity and age in this quote. Not to mention the witness you put out for your private christian school.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826364597[/snapback]

Well you just might as well leave this board since that pretty much sums up all you have to say about it. I thought maybe you might like to have some discussion on the subject. That is the purpose of the board.

Your welcome. And I'll stay. I still have a few, lets see what you people call it, "unfounded accusations". What the public people call it is opinions. Or do you think public people can have those?

Inappropriate comments for a moderator.

He was expressing his opinion. If he chooses to

not debate it, that is his prerogative. Everyone

has the right to choose not to debate a topic or

answer a question.

Volgen, when did you start deciding who should

and shouldn't be posting on these boards?

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826364597[/snapback]

I can sum up MPHSwhatever's thoughts in one word:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Stop speculating and get some proof about all this recruiting. You sound like John L. Smith and others accusing Ron Zook of cheating. Like Colin Cowherd said about it: "That's bush league."

People try to have discussions with you, yet you start acting like a jerk (like BigHurt correctly pointed out), then use the time-tested Pee Wee Herman "I knw you are but what am I" defense.

You throw the same tired "facts" out over and over. In most cases, it's just opinions posing as facts. So a private school won 6 of the last 7 1A football titles. 5 of the last 7 2A titles have been won by a public. 7 of the last 7 3A football titles have been won by a public. What's your point?

Don't worry, though. Eventually, all the privates will end up in 2A, and then you can go find a whole new set of excuses when your school gets beat.

QUOTE(StanTrott @ Feb 9 2007 - 08:40 AM) 826364796[/snapback]

Inappropriate comments for a moderator.

He was expressing his opinion. If he chooses to

not debate it, that is his prerogative. Everyone

has the right to choose not to debate a topic or

answer a question.

Volgen, when did you start deciding who should

and shouldn't be posting on these boards?

Calm Down Stan. I was just making a point. If you read his posts the only thing he really says is that he wants a split. That`s it. I have tried to engage him to be more specific about his ideas and opinions and he has none other than he wants a split. Ask him his opinion of a merit system and why he doesn`t think that would level the playing field. I`ve spent the last week trying to get him into a discussion on the matter and all he says is "I want a split". (strange)

QUOTE(TheBoredGuy @ Feb 9 2007 - 05:00 PM) 826365435[/snapback]

I can sum up MPHSwhatever's thoughts in one word:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Stop speculating and get some proof about all this recruiting. You sound like John L. Smith and others accusing Ron Zook of cheating. Like Colin Cowherd said about it: "That's bush league."

People try to have discussions with you, yet you start acting like a jerk (like BigHurt correctly pointed out), then use the time-tested Pee Wee Herman "I knw you are but what am I" defense.

You throw the same tired "facts" out over and over. In most cases, it's just opinions posing as facts. So a private school won 6 of the last 7 1A football titles. 5 of the last 7 2A titles have been won by a public. 7 of the last 7 3A football titles have been won by a public. What's your point?

See Stan, I'm afraid to comment on them ripping on me personally. However if it means be getting booted of coacht for defending myself and small 1A schools then so be it. The only discussion I'm getting lately is WAAAAAAAAA, idiot, moron, bush league, and several more but I will stop. You people get so defensive I almost feel I'm reallly stating truth. I have never defended 2A or 3A. I specifically stated im a 1A fan and follow 1A football. So quote 2A and 3A all you want, I have no debate because I dont follow them. So fire your harsh christian statements to me (sorry BigG and Jaxman) I wont judge all you people just the few that like to preach one thing and state another.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Feb 9 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826365598[/snapback]

Calm Down Stan. I was just making a point. If you read his posts the only thing he really says is that he wants a split. That`s it. I have tried to engage him to be more specific about his ideas and opinions and he has none other than he wants a split. Ask him his opinion of a merit system and why he doesn`t think that would level the playing field. I`ve spent the last week trying to get him into a discussion on the matter and all he says is "I want a split". (strange)

I said educate me man, what more do you want me to say. I just simply believe that if privates and publics are in the same division fighting for a state title then privates have advantages and I have stated why. You dont like my reasoning so you and others attack me personally. So be if it makes you feel better doing so. I also was just making my point. The difference is how I handle it and how you as a moderater handled it.