NO EXPLANATIONS PLEASE!

TurkeyBar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(luv2wrestlenwin @ Jan 31 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826352855[/snapback]

I miss wrestler813, I think he was honest with his opinions and that some people just cannot handle being wrong. GOOD LUCK WRESTLER813 We all at COACHT miss your comments, especially rigger101.

Look who's back!

All posters with new names THAT FLAME BAIT!

QUOTE(luv2wrestlenwin @ Jan 31 2007 - 08:36 AM) 826352855[/snapback]

I miss wrestler813, I think he was honest with his opinions and that some people just cannot handle being wrong. GOOD LUCK WRESTLER813 We all at COACHT miss your comments, especially rigger101.

luv2wresltenwin, most annoying poster, he created a new name but in all actuality you are wrestler813, when you put me as an annoying poster, I first thought it was wrestler813 cause of the amout of post. Also the way he talkes about himself. He thinks he is so smooth

QUOTE(charlie arrington @ Jan 31 2007 - 07:47 PM) 826353639[/snapback]

I think that CRIPDEVIL kid is pretty annoying,and by the way...now that he knows how to post in color he will probably be posting everything up in rainbow to show his cultures pride......LOL

Truely yours Kevo,

CAA

I have no idea what your talking about are you calling my colors culturely challenged........lol

P.S. arn't you that kid that got in that fight and beat up that 10 year old at school......LOL

QUOTE(charlie arrington @ Jan 31 2007 - 08:17 PM) 826353687[/snapback]

By culture I meant GAY,you know...like rainbows,LoL...guess not,and I was only demonstrating a college double

and UFC ground and pound your gaydar must have been going off when you see all those colors like that but don't worry false alarm