Unaka is next

hhsfanforlife

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 6 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826360259[/snapback]

This is the best post I've read in a long time. Its funny how most of your so-called Christians do the most finger pointing and place the most judgement. Well, when you all stand before God, you'll have a big time leg-striping. And He might just separate the wheat from the tares.

The pot calling the kettle black. You've done enough of both on here. (finger pointing and placing judgment) Also remember "if you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say nothing at all."

O KING you call people as myself judgmental, but yet you may disrate a group of teenage boys. Saying such things as "Unaka basketball is over" or" they are getting consistently hammered night in and night out". Now sir thou are not talking about the Chicago Bears here. Thou is referring to young men, whom life is Unaka basketball. Sir, a sin is a sin and I myself do not think the lord care for thou fiddle-faddle that comes from thou mouth.

Sir, thou is hiding behind nothing. What thou hath said is to be true, like it or not. The truth is sir, I care nothing for people such as yourself and RANGERBOOK. Thus very articulate in most thou post, but sir, thou hath NO loyalty. Before thou say a thing, I have read thou post since the KING was created. You may be loyal now, but thou hath not always stood tall for thou blue and gold. Just like RANGERBOOK, when the going gets tough thou turns on its own, like a starving animal. Doctorj if thou likes the truth, thou will enjoy thou posts.

Julius Caesar

QUOTE(Julius Caesar @ Feb 6 2007 - 02:13 PM) 826360603[/snapback]

O KING you call people as myself judgmental, but yet you may disrate a group of teenage boys. Saying such things as "Unaka basketball is over" or" they are getting consistently hammered night in and night out". Now sir thou are not talking about the Chicago Bears here. Thou is referring to young men, whom life is Unaka basketball. Sir, a sin is a sin and I myself do not think the lord care for thou fiddle-faddle that comes from thou mouth.

Sir, thou is hiding behind nothing. What thou hath said is to be true, like it or not. The truth is sir, I care nothing for people such as yourself and RANGERBOOK. Thus very articulate in most thou post, but sir, thou hath NO loyalty. Before thou say a thing, I have read thou post since the KING was created. You may be loyal now, but thou hath not always stood tall for thou blue and gold. Just like RANGERBOOK, when the going gets tough thou turns on its own, like a starving animal. Doctorj if thou likes the truth, thou will enjoy thou posts.

Julius Caesar

How am I turning on my own? I'm just pionting out the truth. They're playing awful right now, (if you can even call it playing) and I've told them that. They aren't playing with heart; they're just out there going through the motions. They are playing like they don't care anymore. They just want it to be over... If you think all is well and they're a great team, you're an idiot.

QUOTE(olddog68 @ Feb 6 2007 - 05:07 PM) 826360827[/snapback]

both Hamptons and Unakas coaches need to be FIRED! Blamming things on the kids is wrong. they play to the way there coached, Look at Hamptons Girls, they shouldnt have won more than a couple of games, there 16 - 10 second in the conf. and will more than likely pull an upset or two in the playoffs.. Thats what coaching does!

dont blame it all on snavely. its hard to coach kids that dont care

QUOTE(creekercalhoun @ Feb 6 2007 - 05:14 PM) 826360837[/snapback]

dont blame it all on snavely. its hard to coach kids that dont care

The kids are only as good as there coached. I'm sure Unaka has some kids who will work as a team, but TEAM does include the coach. A suscessful season dont allways mean having a winning record. if you set goals and achieve them, then you've accomplished something anyway.

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 6 2007 - 09:52 PM) 826361150[/snapback]

Well they played hard tonight and didn't give up. You can't ask for much more than that... They could build on tonight

And Frankie did a great job at the piont tonight. He took care of the ball and wasn't afraid to take a shot if he had one... Very promising for a freshman.

what was score please

They don't deserved to be defeated by trailer-park rubble from Unaka.

I hope for your sake that you are a woman or a very old man, because I'm going to find out. I have never tried to ruin a person's life on this board by discussing their personal relationships.

YOU WHAT??? How dare someone like you use a term like that. Where someone lives does not make any difference. You have reached an all time low in your put-downs. An apology is in order here and you know it. Are you trying to get your butt beat or something? You are 28 years old with an education. That is something an 12 year old would say. Start making your Dad proud and grow up. You should be so lucky as to be surrounded by the great kids of Unaka High School.